"Who's there?!" She yelled, and Hans appeared behind her disguised as Jack. He tapped her shoulder, and she turned around about to freeze him when she noticed that Hans looked like Jack.

"Jack? Is that you?" She asked, and he shook his head.

"It's me, Jake." He said, and she tried to freeze him. Nothing came out of her hands. She panicked, and kept pushing her hands forward.

"Elsa, this isn't real--this is in your mind." He said, holding her shoulders. She swatted his hands away and put her hands in front of her.

"Why do you have me here?" She cautiously asked, and 'Jake' circled Elsa.

"Well, you have something I want." He said, and she slowly lowered hands.

"What? I thought I was nothing special--." She said, but Jake cut her off.

"I said that because Jack was there." He said, and Elsa raised an eyebrow and put a hand on her hip. She pointed to herself and frowned.

"What do you want from me?" She asked, and Jake stopped in front of her. He put a finger to her chin and used his other hand to grab her hand.

"Your powers." He said, and dropped his hands. Her eyes widened and she held onto her hands.

"My, my powers?" She breathed out, and he let out a hum. She shook her head.

"No! Why would I give it to you?!" She yelled at him, and kicked his leg. He ignored the pain.

"Because if you don't," he said swirling nightmare sand in his hand.

"You'll turn out to be like me." He said, and she stumbled back in fear.

"You're, you're with Pitch?!" She yelled frightened, and she fell to the ground--tripping as she tried to run. He ignored her and held his hand out.

"Let's not think about that. So, what's your decision?" He asked, waiting for an answer. She furiously shook her head.

"No!" She said, and Jake pulled his arm back.

"Fine then." He said, and Elsa cautiously stood up. She pointed to his hand and stepped back.

"So you're just gonna...let me go?" She asked, and he nodded.

"Yup. Just don't tell the others about me--or else there won't be any others." He said, and she widened her eyes and tried to run up to Jake. But, he made her wake up before she could even take two steps.

P R E S E N T

Elsa held her head as she sat up, the world going dizzy. She shut her eyes tight, and when she felt okay--she stood up. Her hip started hurting, and she fell to the ground--making a big noise. The rest heard from the outside, and quickly turned their heads to the tent.

"Elsa?" Jack worriedly said, and quickly ran into the tent. He crouched down next to her and looked at her eyes. Merida looked at her with a confused look.

"Are you okay?" She asked, and Elsa looked confused as well. She touched her stomach and looked up to them.

"I don't know...before, my stomach didn't hurt, and now it does." She said, and Rapunzel frowned.

"Is that where you were cursed?" She asked, and it was Elsa's turn to frown. She leaned back and raised an eyebrow at Rapunzel.

"Cursed? What are you guys--?" She asked, and Jack cut her off.

"Take your dress off." He said, and she instantly blushed a deep red.

"E-excuse me?" She said, and Jack blushed a tint red.

"Not like that...just, take it off." He said, and she gestured to all of them.

"I don't feel comfortable taking off my dress in front of you guys..." She trailed off, and they nodded--understanding her uncomfortableness. Everyone but Jack left, and Elsa raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you want me to leave too? Whoops, sorry." He said, and quickly left the tent. She chuckled, and looked around making sure nobody was there watching her before she stripped her dress off. She quickly pulled a blanket close to her body.

"I'm done!" She yelled, and everyone quickly walked in with their hands over their eyes.

"Is it okay to look?" Rapunzel asked, and Jack pushed them back.

"I don't want anyone seeing my girlfriend like this, so--out you all go!" Jack said, pushing them back. Eugene snickered.

"Wow, so possessive." He said, and the rest laughed. Jack quickly zipped the tent closed with the zipper and walked to Elsa. He hesitantly touched the blanket and glanced at her.

"Can I look at your hip? The place where it hurts?" He asked, and she nodded. He slowly moved the blanket a bit and saw a small mark of black sand on her hip. He poked it, and Elsa shrieked--slapping his hand away.

"That stings!" She said, and he looked at her with empathy.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked, and she raised an eyebrow at him.

"If I said that it stung, then you obviously did hurt me." She sassed, and he sighed. He looked at the ground and fidgeted with his fingers.

"I was just making sure..." He mumbled, and she instantly felt bad.

"Jack, I'm sorry I sounded rude--it's just that it really did hurt." She said, and he looked up from his fingers. He pointed at the mark.

"Do you know how you got that from Pitch?" He asked, and she frowned.

"Pitch?" She asked, and he raised an eyebrow.

"Pitch is the only one with nightmare sand...right?" He said unsure, and she was about to nod when she remembered what Jake said.

"Don't tell the others about me--or else there won't be any others."

"Snowflake? Elsa? Hello?" Jack said, waving his hand in front of her face. She shook the thought of her head and hesitantly answered his question.

"Yeah. He's the only one with nightmare sand." She said, and he held her hand.

"That's good, because if there were more people with the power to wield nightmare sand--oh, we'd all be dead." He jokingly said, and she nervously chuckled.

"Yeah..." She agreed. He laughed, and gave her a peck on the lips. She gave him a calm smile.

But in reality, she was terrified.