"Shut up bro!" Saway ni Richard kay Gab.

"Ang cute nga eh!" Singit ni Ruffa. "Yabs!" Sabay kindat.

"Ate! You look gorgeous!" Bati ni Richard sa ate nya wearing hot pink long dress.

"Ready na ba ang baby brother ko?"

"Yup! And super duper nervous!" He answered.

"Chard." Pasok ni James. "Everything is ready. She's going in the limo."

"James. Can you calm down. You're making me even nervous." Sabi ni Richard. "Now, can you be my best man and help me with my flower. You're off duty today!"

"Sorry," James said as he put on Richard's flower by his collar. "We should get going."

"Okay." He clapped his hand together. "You all heard James! Lets go!" He said excitedly.

************

"Ready sis?" Rachelle asked her inside the vintage car. "I have a car parked behind the church. Sabihin mo lang and we'll both run away!"

"Parang kang sira! Ngayon pa ba ako mag baback out?" She chuckled. "Puro ka biro! And you're suppose to be my maid of honor!"

"Helloooo! Kaya nga ako maid of honor!" Nag tawanan silang dalawa. "Ano ako na muna ba baba ha?" She slowly got out of the car wearing a pink long dress. She bend down to whispered to Sarah. "Sis! Daming reporters oh!" She pointed her lips to the people and reporters hanging out by the gate.

Sarah looked and smiled at them. "Okay lang. They're my fans they deserve to see me." She waved at them through the car at hiyawan naman ang mga tao.

****************

James marched down the aisle first. Then, followed by Richard alone. "She's here. In the car," James whispered to Richard.

"James! Please!" He whispered to James. "You're my best man not my body guard so act like one!"

"Hahahahahaha okay. Okay!" He chuckled raising both of his hands.

They watch the wedding party walk down the aisle. He's all smiles watching everyone he loves walk down the small aisle of the church where Sarah's parents got married. It was a small church therefor they only invited close friends and relatives to join them for the wedding ceremony. But since she's a huge star and a big asset of kapamilya network she allowed camera people to do a live coverage of her wedding, from to church ceremony to reception in Palawan. Everyone at home are focused to the TV. Para lang kasal ni Prince William to Kate.

"Sis. Ready ka na? Everyone's walking na," sabi ni Shin. She handed Sarah her hand.

Kina kabahan na kinuha nya ang kamay ng kaibigan. She brought her head out followed by her body. More screams and flashing lights came on.

"Lamig ng kamay ah!" Biro ni Shin at tumawa. "Isipin mo na lang concert mo ito!" She said making Sarah feel a little comfortable.

Nag lakad na si Sarah patungo sa church. Alalay naman ni Shin ang mahabang train ni Sarah. The coordinator helped Shin fix Sarah in front of the double door ng simbahan. "Go ahead Rachelle ako na bahala ikaw na ang next," sabi ni Wendy na wedding planner nila.