Chapter 1

I could remember hearing the faint sounds of sirens ringing in the background before everything started to become blurry...
Blinded with darkness as I heard someone shouting my name from far away.

Kim Naeun.

________________________

My heartbeat... Why can't I hear it anymore? Am I dead...? Or am I going to die...? Hello...? Is anyone there....? Please I'm scared!.....

" Naeun please wake up.... You can't leave me like this!...."

__/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_

I could hear my heartbeat once again. I was alive.

"Naeun?! Naeun! Doctor quick she's awake!"

I slowly opened my eyes. Bright white light blinded me. Where am I...? Who am I?... Ah.. Right Kim Naeun...?

I could hear crying... Someone was holding my hand...

I tried to sit up but I was in pain. My muscles felt weak and frail. My body didn't seem to listen to what I wanted.

"Naeun! Darling! I thought I lost you forever... I just couldn't even think about it! Thank you God for bringing my beautiful daughter back to life!" A woman I didn't recognize said before pulling me into a tigh hug.

"Who... Are y- you..?" I questioned pulling away slowly.

I finally had a good chance to study her face. She looked familiar but yet I couldn't quite remember who she was. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"Naeun!.. I'm your mother! You know who I am?!"
My mother?... I glanced around the room. I was in a bed, the walls were a eye awakening shade of white, I looked to my left. A heart rate monitor? I was in a hospital. A tall man with round lenses and a mask pulled over his face neatly, entered the room. He was dressed head to toe in white. His eyes lay on me as I studied his features. He had a pointed nose slightly rounded at the tip, big eyes with long thick eyelashes and bangs that were a dark shade of brown covered his forehead, not a single out of place.

He pulled down his mask.

"I see you're awake thank goodness, we thought you wouldn't have survived the car crash... Miss Kim you are very lucky. Most normally die from the impact. "
His lips gently formed a smile before turning towards to my mother.
"Ah Mrs Kim may I please talk to you outside?"
My mum nodded her head before following him outside.

I slowly positioned myself into a more comfortable position whilst trying to endure the pain. After what seemed like a few minutes of struggling I finally was able to sit myself up.
"Naeun!"
That same voice I heard in my head earlier...

Please remember to:

🌟 Vote

💬 Comment

Follow

If you enjoyed this chapter~