Part 10

People started taking pictures with me then we saw Ellie walking up to us she was so pretty but she was looking no staring at Emilio and smirked then looked at me with the evil eye i just smiled and kissed Emilio on the check then Emilio grabbed her bag and put it in the car I got in the driver seat Emilio in the passenger and Ellie in the back.

Narrarator
When they got back to the house Ellie got a phone call and went into the bathroom not knowing Jaden could hear everything.
Ellie was talking about spreading rumors about Jaden and kissing Emilio so she could date him. Jaden recorded the whole convo the turned her phone off and went downstairs. Jaden took emilio outside and played the video he got angry but jaden mayed a plan to prank her hopefully it worked.

Emilios pov
When jaden played the video i got so mad but i felt better when jaden came up with a great idea to prank ellie. The plan is to tell Ellie that Jaden left team 10 and see what she does then after that we are going to play the video of her on the phone then we're going to say Jaden didn't leave team 10 but you are byeeeeee.

Jadens pov
I can't wait for the prank tomorrow yessss I want her to leave and go back home to were she was born and raised a slut. I'm so happy just have to keep her away from Emilio. Which shouldn't be a problem because she sleeps on a couch and me and Emilio share a room and I always lock the door before I go to bed so she can't get in at all cause I lock everything.

~Luv you all update tomorrow bye

Emilio Martinez जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें