Talking

Today I am going to film a video with aj we are singing Say you won't let go by James Arthur and on his channel Say you won't let go and mercy by Shawn mendes after the video I'm just going to chill and have a movie marathon because it's going to start raining. I get out of bed and take a shower I leave my hair down and k get a baby pink shirt on and black leggings plus my pink converse then I do a light pink eyeshadow and a wing and reddish pink lipgloss then I head downstairs I yell aj since it's already 11:00 o'clock and he yells outside I go outside we film my video first then aj's. I go inside and put my hair in a bun then go to my room and emilio is laying on my bed i get on the bed and lay next to him he looks at me and says your wearing my favoritre color i said its mine to i ask him if he wants to watch a movie he says yes so i put on a movie called outfielders.
*Skip movie*
After the movie emilio says jaden we should tell each other more about us i say ok amd tell him i love to sing I love photography and I want to help homeless people and pets I love people who are nog afraid to ask me what's wrong and people who listen to me
He smiles and says I love to help people I love outdoors and your the first person I'm telling this to before he says it he gets up closes the door and locks it he sits down and whispers I love photography and art I smile and say maybe we should take pictures together he smiles and says I'd love to he gets up unlocks the for and lays down then we fall asleep.

Ivan's pov
I want to talk to Emilio and hang out with him but he's with his girlfriend so I knock on the door but no one opens it so I turn the nob and see Emilio sleeping with Jaden I shake him and tell him to come outside with me so he does we go outside and I tell him everything he hugs me and tells me tomorrow me and you will do anything you want i smile and we walk back inside Emilio goes back upstairs and I lay on the couch and fall asleep.

~Hope you guys enjoyed 😁😁