Planet of the Dead

Start from the beginning

"Yes dear..." he sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Want a bit of easter egg?" The Doctor offered popping a small chunk in his own mouth.

"How long had you have that for?" She raised a brow eyeing the half-eaten chocolate egg. "Did you steal that from the queen?" She looked at him, not at all surprised.

"Brought it when you were busy in the TARDIS making the device, I did say I was going to go and have a look around." He explained.

"I thought you meant around Buckingham Palace." She rolled her eyes. "Since when did you have money?" She looked over at him as they wandered down the London street in the night.

"Who said I did." He winked at her handing her a piece which she gladly accepted. "You know." He said eyeing the large London bus that was parked on the busy London street in the night. "Perhaps we should take the bus. Make the search easier and faster."

"Doctor you know us and human transport don't mix, may I remind you of your atrocious driving of Bessie..."

"Oi!" He narrowed his eyes at her wiggling a finger. "I was great at driving Bessie and you know it." He pointed at her playfully.

"If you say so" she grinned then opened her mouth as the Doctor gave her another piece of chocolate before chuckling the two of them taking the other's hand walking towards the bus then stepping on.

"You're just in time, mate." The driver stated as the Doctor swiped his psychic paper on the Oyster card scanner before they both sat down behind a dark-haired woman, the Doctor then held out his chocolate egg grinning. "Hello, I'm the Doctor. Happy Easter."

"Oh, just ignore him." The Stone groaned sending the Doctor a pointed look. "Sorry, I'm the Stone. I wouldn't blame him though, never found Easter... last time I did was with Lila..." she trailed off in thought as the Doctor spoke up.

"It's always at a different time." He said as the woman looked at the two annoyed and slightly anxious. "Although I remember the original. Between you and me, what really happened was...." he then stopped hearing a beeping coming from his pocket. "Oh. Sorry, hold on to that for me." He apologised handing the chocolate egg to the woman as he brought out the device he had been looking after for the Stone. "Actually, go on, have it. Finish it. It's full of sugar and I'm determined to keep these teeth."

"I was enjoying that." The Stone pouted.

"I quite like your teeth Stone." He grinned pointing at her. "No chocolate" he then turned his attention to the device in his hand. "Ah. Oh, we've got excitation." He said.

"It's picking up something very strange." The Stone hummed staring at the device.

"I know the feeling." The woman muttered.

"Rhodium particles, that's what we're looking for." The Doctor said to the woman. "This thing detects them."

"That dish should be spinning..." the Stone furrowed her eyebrows flicking the dish on the little device.

"Right now, a way out would come in pretty handy. Can you detect me one of those?" The woman muttered.

"Ah, the little dish is going round." The Doctor beamed at the Stone.