Prologue

Characters

Mat: Hazel eyes, dirty blonde hair, pale, and kind.

Lachlan: Green eyes, dirty blonde hair, lightly tan, and very helpful.

Jade: Blue green eyes, brown hair, tan, and very talkative

Preston: Carmel brown eyes, dark brown hair, pale, and very energetic

Riley: Blue Hazel eyes, red hair, tan, and quiet

Alana: Green hazel eyes, blue streaked brown hair, dark tan, and a jokester

Crystal: Light blue eyes, red hair, pale, and is a great actor

Azzy: Green eyes, white hair, and is kind

        Mat was 13 when the incident happened ,but he remembers it like it was yesterday. It was a normal day as Mat thought he was playing his 5th round of genocide in Undertale and was called down to do chorus ,so he closed down his computer and went to do chorus. He finished all of them and decided to help his dad (Mike R) fix his car and got gas and oil on him and when they finished Mat went to get the trash can up to the top of the driveway ,but then he noticed a woman that fell in the road and saw a car headed for her. he pushed her out of the way getting hit and a spark hit his clothes catching him on fire.

Mat blacked out for 2 months afterward ,but he had burn marks in two areas on his back surrounding his infraspinatus (the two top bumps on your back). when he woke up the burn marks were replaced by sunset orange wings. Later, when he was at school he was getting called freak and got mad shooting a fireball at them. he didn't know what happened ,but his friends still liked him for who he was and then the popular kid punched him ,so he so made wind was rushing every were, his right eye was glowing red, and he shot a massive fireball at him scaring him into a run. then, Mat fell and when unconscious.

Lachlan save Mat from falling to the ground by catching him. This was near the end of the year and it was there last of high school and Lachlan and Mat whnted to go to the same University in Texas for coding and send applications.

That is were this story ends but another begins.

I hope you enjoyed the start of the story

-Firefly