" I need to get out there and get ready. Wish me luck boo " Mimi says looking at her self in our body mirror.

" Good luck baby " I say blowing her a kiss as she left. She left and I put on my finishing touches before grabbing my robe and leaving the room to watch her and get ready for the stage.

As I walked through the club heading to take a seat every nigga wanted a lap dance. You had to pay the price for me..and what they were tipping the ones on their laps and looking like..they couldn't afound some Ice. Sorry.

" Here she is..the amazing...talented sexy ass Mocha " I watched as Mimi took the stage and began dancing to some old school slow jam. She could kill some slow songs. Because she knew exactly how to move her body and keep that slow pace..plus everything look so smooth in slow motion. The money was coming down around her and she continued to collect and collect. I smiled watching her.

Some girls just got it on the pole..and others don't.

After her slow song came on she danced to some Juicy J jawn and killed it before exiting the stage grabbing her money and clothes. Everybody cheered and went on for her as the side pole girls kept dancing. " You ready ? " Chi appeared from around the bar. I nod my head. He lifted his long arm into the air and motion for the DJ my cue and I headed around to take the spot on the pole.

" Y'all ready for it ? Getcho wallets out and let me see big bills...Here her cold ass is...Iceeeeeeeeeee " I stepped onto the dimly lit stage. The men migrated back towards the stage rushing to get a front row seat. The music started with something bass filled. A strip club anthem. I dropped my robe and went on ahead to satisfy them.

**

" aye, Ma can I get a dance ? " I felt a light tug on my arm..I stopped in my tracks and turned around to face the dude. He was about to get cursed out until I seen how sexy he was. He was up in V.I.P with a group of his boys. They had hella bottles and was smoking on something LOUD.

" Can you pay the price ? " I asked putting my hand on my hip. He chuckled and I just raised my eyebrow..Shit, I was serious.

" I gotchu, Ice " I sly smiled and came over to him. Some Slow cut was playing for personal lap dances and I stood infront of him. I began to slow move my hips and body to the beat of the music. Biting down on my bottom lip I touched my body as moved infront of him and not only him..but his friends also watched me move for him. I lowered my self onto his lap and began to grind and move feeling a buldge against my ass. He put his hands on my waist..and even though there was a no touching rule..I let him. I started to move his hands around my body killing the song playing.

I sat there on his lap for about 3 songs dancing for him. Slowly I stood up and looked at him. " My money please ? "

" Damn, ma here you go " He reached into his pocket and pulled out a big wad. I took it from him with a smile.

" Nice dancing with you. Have a good night " I say before turning to make my way to the dressing rooms.

" Aye, Ma can I get a dance to ? "

" Let me get a room, Ice ? "

" Sorry..Im off for the night " With my same grin I headed out the V.I.P section leaving them there. I looked back over my shoulder and he was still sitting there watching me. Power of the pussy. I thought walking to the dressing room. When I went in Mimi was dressed and ready to head out. " You did good boo " I tell her sitting down.

" Thank you, im out for the night. Got to pick up my baby girl then we crashing. I'll call you " She says giving me a hug.

" Okay, drive safe " I say. She nod and left. After wards I stuck money into my locker and pulled out some clothes to wear before going to the showers we had...we got showers and bitches be scared to use'em or something. Walking round here funky. I locked up my things before I went to the shower and took me a quick one. I sweated alot dancing and giving lap dances. I slid on the black legging shorts and tee shirt before I went back out. I put on my lotion too and then my Jordans. Before I grabbed my money bag and gym bag out my locker and headed on out. " Bye, Ho's ! " I call over my shoulder with a chuckle.