oh, fuck.

"shitshitshitshitshit"
"what? are you okay baby?"
tyler moaned, "god, yes"
josh was deep into tyler, making them both scream.
"oh, daddy, mmm yes..." tyler said as he grabbed the other mans hair, pulling him closer.
josh leaned closer to tyler, whispering "im gonna make you mine. nobody else will touch your body, you understand me?"
"mm, yes, sir"
josh began leaving love bites down tylers chest, towards his happy trail.
"d-daddy can i please touch myself please please" the smaller boy begged
josh just glared at him, and tyler understood.
he laid there moaning for his life as josh marked him, making sure everyone knew who he belonged to.
josh began thrusting harder, falling apart at the feeling of tyler around him.
"fuck, you look so hot.." he said to the boy below him.
josh began thrusting upward, searching for tyler's special spot.
"oh fuck! oh daddy please dont stop please dont stop oh fuck"
they were both getting close, and josh knew it.
he pulled out of the brunette, causing him to whimper. he moved his body down until he was at his cock, taking him into his mouth.
he moved his tongue in circular motions, making tyler moan loudly. josh brought up his head and thumbed at tylers slit, causing the smaller boy to throw his head back into the bed below him.
"you like that?"
"yes daddy"
"yeah, you like it when daddy sucks you?"
"mm yes, god yes"
"you little whore" and josh slapped his cock.
tyler flinched at the movement, looking at his daddy with his big doe eyes. josh returned up to tyler, lining himself up with his hole again.
josh slammed in without warning, picking a fast pace to begin, making tyler scream in pain and pleasure.
tyler begged josh to let him cum, but josh refused until he had finished first.
tyler leaned up and began giving josh hickeys along his neck, hoping to be let free soon.
both boys were sweating and nearing their climaxes.
with a few more thrusts josh came inside the smaller boy, tylers hole clenching around josh.
soon after tyler released white ribbons on his chest, letting out a moan as he did so.
josh leaned down and kissed tyler, before laying down to sleep.
-
-
an: im drunk and this is shit