all night (part 3)

an: sorry this wasnt up earlier im very lazy
-
"daddy?"
"yeah ty?"
"i feel dirty.." tyler said in a suggestive tone,
"oh yeah?" josh smirked
"we should take care of that, shouldnt we baby?"
josh scooped tyler up into his arms, as he carried him into the bathroom, setting him on the counter as he turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature.
He turned around, admiring his boy on the counter, and his cock twitched at the thought of him. He stepped towards him, and traced his tattoos, easing slowly down his bare chest.
"josh.." tyler whispered, and the want in his voice was overwhelming.
josh stopped.
"what did you just call me?"
tylers face went red
"daddy!" he said slightly enthusiastically, hoping it would be enough to save him from punishment.
"dont think i wont punish you, baby."
and with that he stepped into the shower, tyler following soon after.
josh reached for the shampoo, lathering it into his own hair before reaching up and putting it into the taller boys hair.
josh looked at tyler standing under the water
"so beautiful.. i can't believe you're all mine.."
joshs hands trailed down tylers body, and josh smacked his ass, making him jump and almost slip.
"be careful babyboy, or do you need me to hold you?"
"im okay.. b-but i want you.."
the last few words were mumbled, and josh didnt understand.
"what was that babyboy?"
"i-i.. i need you.."
josh smirked, his tongue sticking through his teeth.
"do you want me to fuck your tight little ass? or do you wanna ride your daddy?"
"w-wanna ride.." tyler said, although he wasnt sure how that would work as they were in the shower.
then josh laid down on the shower floor, motioning for tyler to join him.
the taller boy quickly attacked his neck, then began working his way down joshs body, ignoring his member, and goindown to his pretty thighs. He began placing small, light kisses up his thighs, trailing to where daddy needed him most. he wrapped his hand around daddys leaking member, going in small, slow, painful, strokes.
"tyler." daddy said in a warning voice, and tyler sat up.
"do you need me to prep you?"
tyler huffed a no, and slid forward so that he was on top of daddy.
He lifted himself up and eased himself onto daddys member. he began to breathe heavily as he was filled with pain and pleasure.
He slowly began bouncing up and down, making daddy moan.
"you like that daddy? you like it when i ride you?"
all josh could manage were loud moans, and all that could be heard in the small bathroom was skin slapping, and water running.
josh wrapped his hand around tylers hard member, pumping slowly and causing tyler to release a string of curses.
"f-fuck! im close babyboy," josh warned,
"can i cum daddy? please?"
"when i tell you too. no sooner."
tyler began bouncing faster and harder, grinding against daddy.
"f-tyler, tyler baby im cl-" was all daddy got out before he came inside tyler.
tyler rode him through his high, before his aching cock began leaking,
"da-daddy please.." he whimpered.
"not yet."
he kept riding, angling himself so he hit his prostate with each bounce.
"you can come now baby.."
and with that tyler released ribbions of white over his stomach and joshs, as josh worked tyler through his high.
"think youre clean now?"
tyler laughed as he stood up to turn off the water.
"anything else you wanna do to me?"
-
an: woo an update! im gonna do a part 4 and then thatll be the final part probably,
thank you for 7k reads and 100 stars.
its honestly crazy