Chapter 19: Jupiter

Start from the beginning

"Lucy." Sakura calls getting her attention. "You're not alone. Even if you're a rich heiress, you're always part of this guild. Even though you and I became one on the same day."

"Sakura..." Lucy calls through the tears.

Suddenly, the entire building shakes catching everyone's attention.

"What's that?!" Gray questions.

Just then, Alzack appears down the stairs and shouts. "Outside!"

Soon after he said that, the rest of the Guild hurries themselves outside with Erza having a towel wrapped around her body after she took a shower, and they look out to the lake to see a massive shadow slowly coming towards them.

"What the hell?!" Natsu says in shock.

The shadow that is slowly coming towards them is the Phantom Lord's Headquarter holds up on a massive piece of land by six huge mechanical legs similar to a spider.

"The guild is walking!" Happy yells.

"Phantom?" Loke questions.

"W-what are we going to do?" Wakaba questions.

"I didn't predict this... This is how they attack us?" Erza says with her eyes widen in shock as she trembles.

Just then the Phantom Lord Headquarter's walkers set down in the middle of the lake, kicking up a massive wave. The center of the building lowers down, allowing a long, metal cannon beginning to extend out from it until it is all the way out, pointing towards Fairy Tail. After that, dark energy begins to gather around the barrel and growing more and more intense as it grows into a massive dark ball of energy.

"This is bad! Everyone take cover!" Erza alarms as the dark energy is now a massive ball as it continues to power up for a massive blast.

"Leave this to me!" Sakura yells as she rushes forward.

"Sakura!" Erza yells out.

"What do you plan to do?!" Wakaba questions.

Sakura arrives at the edge of the cliff that overlooks the lake, and points her gloved hand in front of her as her body begins to glow light-blue.

"She's planning to use Protect!" Happy yells out.

"Don't tell me she's going to block it?!" Bisca yells out.

"I don't care if she has some kind of lost magic, there's nothing that can defend us from that thing!" Alzack yells.

"Stop it! Sakura!" Wakaba shouts.

Sakura!" Natsu yells out and behind him, Lucy eyes are wide open with complete terror.

Just then, the massive cannon fires a massive stream of black energy towards them.

"PROTECT!" Sakura shouts as a huge turquoise force field appears surrounding the guild and herself as the energy impacts into it, causing Sakura to dig her heels into the ground. "So... heavy..."

Just then, five out of six of her poke balls pop open showing Vent (Jalorda), Tsubasa (Kenhollow), Takeru (Lucario) , Recca (Ulgamoth), and Latias.

"Minna..." Sakura calls as she looks back.

Then Vent jumps up with a burst of speed with a clear aura, Tsubasa 's body becomes surrounded in an orange and gold sparkling aura, Takeru forms a blue ball of energy in between its hands, Recca's wings glows light blue, and Latias begins to charge Dragon Pulse. The five pokemon then charge/send/fire their attacks to help Sakura to hold the force field.