Bull Fucking Shit

I woke up happy I actually got out of bed at the first try I got in the shower and wash my hair and body after I got out and  put on some shorts with a creamish pink isn tanktop and a grey cardigan and black vans "good enough"

I said to my self ian had work and debbs was somewhere and kev didnt need help at the bar so i went to go see my brother. I first went to the matket thing and got fruit cause my brother's a weird like that grabbed some sodas and more food that a college boy needs i grabbed lip some junk to i finally made my way to the university first one to lips dorm. "Yooooo" i said when he open the door and smiled "hey kid what you doing here" he said as i walked in and sat the bag on this bed "hey uhh where your stuff" i said looking around oh I got kicked out of my dorm room but some girl offered me to work at her campous I could stay there."thats gay and there food in the bag" i said looking at the naked girl painted on his wall "well i gotta go see my brother sooo see ya lip" i said befor going.
"Yoooooo" i yelled his time just walking into my brother's room he's the only one in that room so the only chance I could risk is sing my brother naked. But he wasnt so thats good "i got u food and soda" i said plopping on his mad bed my brother is like me clean i hate when stuff is so messy "thx sis hows ma" he ass with heart eyes looking at the strawberries that I got him wirdo "um she comes back later today shes taking ms out for dinner" I shifted my body so I looked at him all the way "hows classes " i said taking a blue barry from the box im not even sure what he wants to be but he likes the work "uhh boring as fuck i only got 2 years left tho"
----
I went down the hall to go pee there we're a couple girls in there doing their makeup I did my business wash my hands and walk. I noticed my brother's door was left open I heard yelling I was very confused maybe it was just a drunk college kid walking into the wrong room. "NO YOU GET THE FUCK OUT U HURT ME AND MY FAMILY GETT OUT " i started to run and i swing in to the room to see a man with short black hair in blue work pants in a red t-shirt i stopped in my tracks on who it was ... i didnt need to even see the face i looked down gripping the door fram " hey honey how are you" putting his hand on my shoulder i push it away and stepped back "RICK get the fuck away from her now" my brother called out i hit the wall behind me as he walked closer the only way I knew what my dad looks like after all these years were a photo that my uncle had in his room. "G-Get away from me" i said he turned around and said something to my brother "you know son im trying to come back and be a dad agian i love you guys" thats all i needed to hear before the blood boiled under my skin "BULL FUCKING SHIT YOU KNOW WHAT RICK FUCK YOU.YOU WERE NEVER A DAD. U left and hurt us you never called never sent a card never went to my damn school plays not even a fathers day party my school had" i yelled with tears down my face. My brother came over and pulled me behind him and started to yell at my dad "your not wanted here get got" my brother said to him "kids calm down it was only 11 years" my brother didnt even 2nd guess his next action he grabbed ricks shirt and punched him followed with another and another and another i seen so much blood soo much rick got up and hit my brother THATTTTTSS all i had to see before and grabbed ricks face and hit it with my knee before running out i ran didnt bother with the L i just ran fresh tears can down even more as i entered the house to go find ian i didnt know why i came here but i did "wow whats wrong ians not here" carl said jumping up i back up and left to go home i ran in side and my mom seen me no mother should seen her kid this way "baby what wrong" i stood there feeling like i was gonna puke "r-ric-ks back" I felt the lump in my throat grow bigger her face went blank "11 years ma and he wants to come b-ack now" i said with new tears she came over and hugged me tight thats when it hit me i havent hugged my mom in so long that it hurts i needed my mom.
"M-mom he at coles dorm we n-need to get cole" she looked at me and nodded before running out the door with her keys I got in the passenger seat and we started to go.
I ran down the hall my brothers door was open i felt sooo sick my brother was cover in blood all his hard work all over his room there was a lady cleaning him up i kneel down next to him shaking s-so-rry i i rann out he looked at me and hugged me tight my mom came down crying bearing us This hug this my mom and my brother as to much to take. "Hes gone they arrested him" I nodded and kissed my brother in the head.
Bestie😚:omg wtf are u ok carl said u came in cry where are u

What do i even sayy

Me:ya im ok well im not even sure ill come by dont worry
About an hour later my mom drop me off at Ian's house my brother came home for the night
"Holy shit your eyes" ian said pulling me in to a hug carl just atood there looking at me like an innocent puppy.
"My uh my dad came back amd it didnt go so well" i said ive told ian how much i cared for my dad when i was 4 and how much i wanted him at my school plays and the time me in Coal threw him a birthday party but he never came back home.
Later that night i I stayed with Ian but you was in the shower I was down in the kitchen and then Carl came up to me "hey uh sorry the hear about your dad. Dads are always shits"he said and smiled soon later I fell asleep much needed