flying fucks

I woke up this morning and stayed there if you think i was gonna get up and be happy and la la la skip down the hall ummm no i hate mornings i hate almost everything it takes me about 5 trying to get out of bed i mean why would u wanna leave  such a beautiful thing. I turned around to get my phone and go throw some twitter and snapchat -yes im one of those people with Snapchat i finally managed to get up and go pee "ew i look like shittt" i told my self and turned of the bathroom light "better" i walked down stairs to my mom in a skirt that went down to get knees and and button up tucked into her skirt so basically her normal work outfit "hey honey i have to go out of town agian for this family of 4" she told me and gave me some money soon after she left I went back upstairs to get ready its summer so its pretty hot so i just grabbed black ripped jeans and a cropped red hoodie and brushed my hair and put some shoes on and made my way to ians.
"Ian are you dressed or are u fucking some hot guy" i asked before walking in his room he was making his bed.
"Man wheres the hot guy" i frown Ian laughed "there is no hot guy" and walked out and down stairs i walked past carls room and he winked at me. Carls tryed to hit on my but with my ninja skills I just dodged them

"So um you know there's like old men there they gonna to stare at your ass In Those Jeans" ian said sipping his coffee "i dont give and flying fuck i love these jeans plus they make my hair look good" i said flipping my hair "wha what how dose your hair have to do with pants you know i dont get girls there too difficult" ian laughed.
"Mama Sita I think your ass looks great in those" carl said making sure to touch my lower back i rolled my eyes and flicked his head.
"Are you readyy" i asked ian making my way to the door were grabbing some things from a big bar from the north side for kev.
"Yes now stick by me so u dont get kiddnapped " yes daddy" I said giggling cuz I know Ian hates  when I say that he looked at me weirdly and smiled and turned around and walked in.
"Fuckkkk imma go dance" I looked at the dance floor like a little kid seeing a unicorn for the first time " umm how bout no were gonna get the stuff and go"
A girl talked up to ian obviously hitting on him so I did what any best friend would do "um sorry can you back off my boyfriend" she looked at me and rolled her eyes looking at ian and touched his chest " excuse me please don't touch my boyfriend" i said and pulled ians head down to my level and kissed his cheek she rolled her eyes agian and walked off "damn bitch needs to learn" i said grabbing ians hand walking to the stuff we need.
" why da hell dose kev send a 18 and 16 year old to get booze from the north side ...Kevin doesn't know how to spell Circle he doesn't know better. "Your right"
------
Here kev i said giving him to paper the guy filled out "thanks jade. Vee talked in and kissed my head. It's pretty cool Vee and Fiona don't treat me like I'm 16 they treat me like I'm their age and we always hang out and its  pretty cool. "So what do you wanna do " i asked ian taking a sip of his beer "umm we can go to abandon houses and shoot bottles like normal southside kids" my eyes went wide and i smiled "yes yes yess" we didn't have a normal gun so we just use the two BB guns that were in my room " hey dose this hurt" i smiled "dose wha owww wtf" he laughed rubbing his leg from the bb "ill take that as a  yes i said shooting the glass bottle.
"So um you and caleb" i said with a wink last week Ian went into his old job and didn't leave till they said they could get his job back and that where he met caleb but Caleb's a firefighter "hmm were good i guess we have lots of sex" he smiled and shoot the next glass "kinkyyyy" i said shooting the roof of the place we were in. After an hour of being crazy southaide kids we decided to go back to his place we were currently laying on his bed and he was on his back and i was leaning on the wall with my legs on his looking through the magazines he had his in his room "ses why dose. He have to look like he has a stick up his butt in this" I pointed to the tan boy in his Playboy magazine "he laugh and took the magazine throwing you onto the floor " your always thinking about sex are you" he asked "what kind of question is that I'm sixteen  hormonal girl of course I am"
"Hey ian fee wants you" Liam came running into the room and ian got up and went down stairs
"Hey hot stuff why you allways in ians bed and not mine " carl leaned on the door fram "im cuz im alway  busy moaning his name while he fucks me" I'm obviously being sarcastic but I don't think he got it Carl frown his eyebrows while Ian walked in "hey Ian are you fucking her" i rolled my eyes how did he not get that i was being sooo sarcastic "sure thing buddy" ian said plopped on me and thrusted and looked at carl " can we get some privacy" carl walked off amd ian got off me and i gave him a high five.
"Hey wanna smoke" he asked already lighting it "sure" i said and he handed it to me.