Sucks

‪#‎Society_Sucks‬

Hey I'm Gauri sharma ups now Oberoi ,,,(blushes)
I'm going to tell you my story on our anniversary how he is so special 4 me____how he is my life,my husband,my Omkara...

~~~~~Flashbacks~~~~~

We were family friends,very rich,,,high society life style...I'm so pampered child because of money just like him...

We were childhood bestie ,college's hottest couple,partners in everything...every little crime...

I'm very cheerful,happy-go-lucky girl...I had many friends...
Soon we engaged with each other with the blessings of our family everything was beautiful...blissful...

____________________________

One day Om wasn't in our town because of some family function...I was feeling very bored without him...

At that time my one classmate kam friend called me & invite me for his birthday party...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone were drunk...no I hadn't talking alcohol but someone mixed it in my soft drink & after few moments I felt strong pairs of hands on my body,they are trying to pull away my clothes...

I was shouting....sobbing...like a hell...
But there is no one...party was over till then........

& I was raped...

Blood is still oozing out from my orifice with the unbearable pain...
I was crying like hell...

I was in utter shock.
Couldn't able to recognize what just had happened with me!!!

My life had taken full "U" turned just in evening or to be precise in a few minutes...

Even when I wasn't at fault at all.

-------------------------------------------------

When Omkara came,

He hugged me tightly...his heart was also beating faster...his watery eyes can't help & drops of saline came out...
"Sssshhhhh...Gauri I'm with u...kuchh nahi hua...sab thik ho jayega..."he said in almost broken voice...

He was there with me all the time...those bloody criminals were in the jail just because of him...

We filed case against them and from the police station to the court,
From the lawyer to the judge they just abused me.

How it happened???
Where it happened???
What you were wearing???
Where they first touched???
How you felt???
How raped you the first???
Why you went there???
Saw proofs of their touch on your body!!!
Medical examinations...

First they tried to prove that I was the one who initiated all that but when they didn't succeed then accused me for going there alone then they tried to prove I wasn't raped at all.

So,
They just raped me physically once,
But
Society raped me mentally every day every second.

When all this came into media ,,,my own family blame me...hate me....taunting with torturing about SOCIETY...LOG KYA KAHENGE...
My new house,,,my another family...regret to having daughter in law like me...they broke the engagement...
He was trying to hard to save it but he failed...

This cruel world had cut off every relation with me which was one day mine...my friends...relatives...society...media looked at me as if I was a criminal who had done her own rape...
Why the hell they can't teach their own son about Customs...rituals....what's right & what's wrong!!!!!!!!??????
Finally I pissed of & I tried to attempt suicide...
By burning my self...
I was almost ready...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But my love...my Om came...
He holed me tightly & his thumb runs on my lips...

Soon my partition on my head shine with the red color of my lipstick...of my love...

The fire in which I was going to burn myself...it helped him to marry me...

We became one after breaking our every relation with this bloody society...

We are still fighting against it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She ended her speech with the last sentence ...-

"‪#‎Society_Sucks_but_true_love_never_end_or_left‬".