With a smile I swam away from Blake, letting my body flow with the smoothness of the water. I swam on my back, my eyes fluttered close as I found peace by the wonderful sound of the waterfall. 

"Are you happy?" I head a soft whisper. 

I giggled. "What do you think?" 

My eyes snapped open when my body was suddenly crushed into a rigid one. He grabbed me around the waist keeping me close to him, our chest were touching, every part of our bodies were touching. We were sharing the same air. Our own oxygen. My finger laced around his neck, the wet drops falling down from his hairline. 

"I think you are very happy, Mel." 

I leaned down and kissed his neck letting my lips rest there for a while before pulling back and connected our foreheads together. "Thanks to you, Blake. Thank you." 

"As long as I live, you will bare the same sweet smile on your soft lips. Every. Day."  

I let the words consume me, letting them touch every precious part within me before I let out a soft sigh. Butterflies flew around my stomach, my mind had a print of Blake's name and my soul breathed in his closeness and the fire he ignited on my body with his delicate touch. He was my peace, my strength and my guardian angel. A perfect man. My man. 

"Get on my back, love." Blake commanded and loosen his arms around me. 

With an exciting smile I did as he asked. Seconds later I was on his back, my arms went around his neck for support. He leaned forward and began swimming with me over his back. Now and then our feet would touch, his hard as stone and mine soft as a feather. Perfect combination. 

"Blake." I began, gulping when the nervousness invaded my system. 

"Yes, love?" 

"How long are we going to keep this from Liam?" I asked carefully, my heart clenched at the thought that I was keeping a secret from my brother. There was never secrets between Liam and I and keeping something wonderful like this from him wasn't a normal behavior. 

I felt as Blake inhaled and exhaled, his moves became more forced. "He's going to kill me if he knew what I'm doing to you, Mel. The way I touched you yesterday...." my knuckles turned into fits as I once again remembered where his finger had been. How lovely it had felt. "If he knew-" 

"I won't let him hurt you, Blake." I interrupted. They were the two most important men in my life. I grew up with them and the mere thought of them fighting and hurting each other made my heart rip into pieces. 

Blake didn't respond, it was like he knew an inside secret that I was oblivious to. 

"Do you think he'll accept us?" I asked as he swam towards the running waterfall. 

"It doesn't matter if he accept us or not, I won't let you slip from my arms just because Liam's ass doesn't approve of us. Who the f*ck does he think he's?" Blake snorted and shook his head. "Let's not talk about Liam. My sexy head is giving me headache by even thinking of him right now." 

I giggle and smiled sweetly against his back. "Aww, we wouldn't want you sexy head to hurt, now do we?" 

"No." he said childlike, showing me his adorable pout. 

Sometimes it was hard to believe that this cheerful personality of his could turn dark the minute he steps into a bloody environment where he is surrounded by enemies, blood and killing. Both Blake and Liam had a switch button. The minute they're around their loved once, their killing mode turn into loving mode. With just the snap of a finger. Nevertheless, it was comforting thought, knowing a side of them that was only known by people that are close to them.