Before I could ask if he wasn't going to change I suddenly noticed he was already done. A white swimming shorts was attached on his body. His chest widely bare for my eyes. A memory crossed my mind. A memory from yesterday night, when we......when Blake gave me a warm sensation that I have never ever felt before. How my heartbeat was beating hard and fast, how our warm breath danced around each other. How he watched me while I exploded in front of him. How he roared with approval. 

I could still feel his long fingers rubbing me. The tingling feeling never escaped form my body. And I never wanted it to fade away. 

"Don't be late, love." Blake whispered and kissed me deeply before he letting go and headed for the door. 

***

I held two big towels clung to my chest as I walked down the tiny path that lead to the beautiful sound of waterfall. Birds were singing, the beautiful nature warmed my heart. This was indeed one of the most beautiful places I have visit. 

And one of the most romantic places I have been to. 

The smile on my face never faded away as I found myself in front of the waterfall. The ocean blue water was running down smoothly onto the round and deep pond. It glittered under the sunlight. I walked further with my bare feet until I saw the view clearly. Blake was nowhere to be seen, and for a moment panic emotion filled my body but it only lasted for a minute. I heard a shouting. A shouting that was filled with excitement. 

"Mel, up here!" 

My head snapped up and sure enough I saw Blake grinning ear to ear on top of the mossy green cliff. He was holding on to a thin tree as he waved at me, balancing himself. I frowned, suddenly the panic emotion came back hunting me. Was he going to jump from there? 

I dropped the towels as I took steps forward ready to shout out for him to get down safely  but he was already on his way down. He jumped from the cliff, the widest grin on his lips was clear for me to see. I could hear his 'whoooohoooo'  from miles away before he landed on the water with a splash. I swear to God that my heart stopped beating for a minute but as soon as his body got underneath the water, did I relaxed again. My shoulder sank and my heart started to function again. 

I shook my head at him and picked the towels back again and sat them on a clean rock. I turned around only to gasp at the view in front of me. He moved with grace, every details was smoothly done and it left me gawking at him. More specifically at his toned body. I gulped when I saw his head and his front being lifted up from the water, shaking it side to side making the water drops fly in the air as he shook them away. His strong hands coming up in slow motion, pulling his hair back and every so slowly his eyelids opened, showing me a pair of beautiful brown orbs. And the smirk on his full lips that nearly made me faint right here and now. 

My lips were parted as I continued to stare at him like an idiot. Could you blame me? 

Blake licked his lips, his tongue darted out swiping it across his bottom lip softly, his hot eyes never leaving me. 

Was this man all mine? 

Completely mine? 

"You scared me!" I began, narrowing my eyes at him while he looked at me in amusement. "You could, I don't know, hit the cliffs and break your....your.....foot!" 

He grinned like a child and got out from the amazing blue pond only to swipe me over his shoulder. I yelped and blushed when he spanked my arse with his palm. "You are so damn sexy when you are worried about me. Keep it up!" 

He kissed one of my arse cheek and the next minute I found myself in the ocean blue water, wetting my hair and body. After a while I managed to lift my head up, not drowning into the deep water.  The water was warm, amazingly warm, the sunlight kissed the water and my skin. The overflowing feeling of freedom consumed me and the little anger I had towards Blake was long forgotten.