Therapy Time

Lazuli: Hey, guys. More dares. And...StUUff.....

@artyfnafcrafter : I have a question and a dare! Question: Can I beat Uf Sans up?? Dare: I dare Ht Sans to go on a date with me 0///0

Lazuli: Go for it!!! 

Uf Sans: O H  S H I T RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUN!!!!! *trails off into the distance*

*Artyfnafcrafter chases Uf Sans and catches up...wow. They are really powerful! And...Uf Sans is almost dead.* 

Lazuli: HEY! ARE YOU DONE?!??!?!?!?

@artyfnafcrafter :Yep!

Lazuli: Alrighty, then! Horror Sans! Get over here!

Horror: Soooooooo, where do you want to go? For...our DaTE thINg???

@artyfnafcrafter : *names favorite resturant, then place to spend time*

Horror: K. That sounds...Great actully!

*artyfnafcrafter enjoys a date with Horror.  It turns out they like a lot of the same things and  the song (name fave song here) appeals to the both of them.*

Lazuli: Well, I hope that date was to your satisfaction...WHAT IS NEXT?!?!?!

@magic_anon : I dare every Sans to make a painting of a GIANT GRAPE or a husky (I don't really care which one :p )

Lazuli: Hmmmm, do you guys want to make it a contest? Or one big collab?

*it seems the votes are split equally*

Lazuli: Guys, to prevent any sabotage, it will be a collaboration piece.

Ink: GUYS! I'LL DRAW THE OUTLINE, LAZULI WILL DIVIDE THE PAPER INTO SQUARES, AND EVERYONE WILL GET THEIR OWN SQUARE!!!

Lazuli: that...could work...

*time skip till the painting is finished*

*every Sans chose a different color scheme. Predictably, Sanses from the Fell universes chose reds and blacks.*

Lazuli: Its...B E A U T I F U L!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *le proud tears*

( use your imagination, guys)

Lazuli: Alright, people! Final dare!

@BookOfSpecialThings: I dare DanceTale Sans to dance with Ari. And question, I KNOW MUST LUST AUS ARE LOOKED DOWN UPON,  BUT IF YOU GIVE THEM SO MUCH HATE THE POOR CHILDREN ( I dang well know they aren't  children, XD) Though yes they may already need it, but have you thought of this, kind writers?

*Lazuli realizes the mistakes she has made. As the truth dawns on her, her eyes light up*

Lazuli: CAN ALL LUST AU RELATE SKELEBROS REPORT TO ME, PLEASE?

All the Lust related AU skeles: wassup?

Lazuli: Alright, guys take a seat...

G R O U P    T H E R A P Y   I S   N O W   I N   S E S S I O N.