Typos and Assholes

Lazuli: Unseen Narrator you BITCH! MY SECRET SENPAI IS NOT ANYONE FROM SWAPLUST.
Unseen Narrator: hehe, I was just playing a prank...
Lazuli: you're fired!
Lazuli: anyway, if you skipped the last chappie, my ex-senpai broke up with me for that skank, Mustard.
??????? : Can I come in?
Lazuli: yeah, come on in, P A P Y R U S.
My Readers : WHAT!? YOUR SECRET SENPAI IS A   P A P Y R U S!?!?
Lazuli: Yep.
Unseen Narrator: A tall, edgy Papyrus in a hoodie and collar walks in and​ waves.
Everyone in existence: WILL YOU SHUT UP!?!?
Lazuli: So, yeah. I have a thing for edgy skeletons. And Papyrus is LITERALLY tall, dark and handsome. So I have had a little bit of a crush on SwapFell Papyrus and when UF Sans broke up with me, it kinda gave Papyrus a chance to get to know me better.
ArianaIsAWaffle : I KNEW ABOUT IT THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!
Lazuli: Ari-Chan, please.
SwapFell Papyrus: this may be a small detail, but your ex is outside and he brought the Lusts with him.
...
...
...
Lazuli: SCATTER!
Unseen Narrator: as all the homes current occupants run away to any hiding places they can think of-
Lazuli: I THOUGHT I FIRED YOU!
Unseen Narrator: 0.0 An angry UnderFell Sans jumps through the door and summons a Gaster Blaster.
UF Sans: WILL YOU SHUT UP I NEED TO TALK TO LAZULI!
Lazuli: fat chance! You broke up with me! I need some​ time!
UF Sans: Lazuli, please. I need to speak with you.
SwapFell Papyrus: get out of here, bonebag! Lazuli doesn't​want to see you!
UF Sans: the hell?! Why the fuck are you here​!?
Lazuli: cause he isn't a total trashbag!
UF Sans: y-you sound like Flowey...
Lazuli: SANS IF YOU DON'T LEAVE NOW I WILL MAKE YOU!
UF Sans: can you please listen to me? I'm sorry. But I truly love Mustard.
Lazuli: *sigh* I warned you... *Uses her water powers to evict all the offending Sanses.* GOODBYE!
SwapFell Papyrus: sweetie,are you ok?
Lazuli: I'm... Fine* hugs the tall skele*