Chapter 6: Extra sweet ^^

Start from the beginning

"Eommonie..."

"Gwenchana. I didn't even notice that you did not come home. I just found out this morning."

I look seriously to her. I notice her eye bags. She seems like she did not go to sleep too. I hug her tightly with teary eyes. "You waited eommonie. I can see it in your face. I'm really sorry."

She pulls my hands away. "I said gwenchana." She walks away, leaving me alone in our living room.

I happily get inside my room and quickly take a bath. I blush again when I see myself in the mirror. I see evidences of our love making yesterday. Remembering what happened reminds me that Jinki is waiting for me outside.

I hurriedly choose an outfit that will hide my neck. I make sure that I will not embarrass myself by letting others see it. I call Jinki right after I tell my mother that I'll be out.

"On my way."

"That's so good to hear. Should I just pick you there?"

"Aniyo. You want to see me mad?"

"Ne."

"Ya... Jagiya."

I hear him giggling. "I'm just kidding. I'm just worried for you, but okay, I'll patiently wait here."

"That's good to hear jagiya."

I roll my eyes when I see his car is already one block away from our house instead of two blocks away.

"I thought you are going to wait there?" I ask him with one brow rising when I get inside the car.

He grins widely at me as he pulls my seatbelt and buckles it. He steals a kiss on my lips. "I said I'm worried."

"Aishh... I didn't know you are that stubborn jagiya."

He winks at me as he turns on the engine.

"Where are we going? Why are we not heading to the dorm?"

Jinki holds my hand. "I change my mind. Let's go ahead to our practice room."

"But jagiya..."

"Our fans are waiting in front. We will pass the back gate, so don't worry arasseo?"

I glance at the time. "It's still early. What are we going to do there?"

"Dance?"

I puff an air. "Ya... You know that I don't do dancing."

"Then sing?"

"Jagiya... You are such a tease. Hmm... What if your fans will notice that you are missing when the four arrives?"

"Don't worry, we already talked about it. I'll just go out and let my car driven by one of the staffs. We'll meet in one block and I'll transfer to the van. The car will be bring back again by the staff assigned." He said it proudly to me.

"Aigoo, you and your mind..."

"I just want to spend these few hours with you coz' I'm pretty sure I'll be busy for the next few weeks and probably months because of tomorrow's comeback." He sighs. "I cannot see you again if that happens."

I smile at him. "Stop being sad okay? You can always call or message me if you want to. Hmm... I can send my photos in Kakao too."

"Promise? You will do that for me?"

I nod at him. "But you have to promise too that you will do the same, arasseo?" I try to measure his arm by holding it.

"What are you doing jagiya?"