Chapter 5

Sunday, March 5th, 2017
I got ready for church, and I put my dress on. I took a shower already today so I definitely was ready today. I went to go eat some breakfast with my family. After we were done, we headed off to church.

When I got there, I saw Ty. We waved at each other happily, then church started and everyone became quiet. Of course some very little kids were talking or babies talking and at least one was crying, but that's normal usually. It was quiet other than that really.

There were some quotes that I was thinking about. Here they are:

Keep your daily routine strong and the results will come.

When a girl starts to doubt, they overthink.

I want someone who will stay with me no matter how hard I am to be with.

I dont know why I was, I just was. I refocused on church not much long after.

After church was over I was walking with my family until I accidently bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry!" I apologized quickly gaining my balance again.

The voice chuckled, and I recognized the voice, "It's alright, Michele."

I laughed softly, "Alright. I didn't realize it was you until I heard your voice."

He teased, "Who did you think I was?"

I laughed again, "I don't know, but somebody obviously for sure."

He chuckled, "Fair enough."