Chapter 4

Saturday, March 4th.

I'm so glad it's the weekend today. I don't have any homework either, which is even better.

I heard my phone ring and I answered it, "Hello?"

"Hey Michele!" The familiar voice called to me happily.

A smile formed on my lips as I replied and chuckled softly, "Hey Ty."

"Wanna hang out today?"

"Of course! Where do you wanna hang out?"

"Are your parents home? If not you can come here. Or we could pick you up. Whichever you want."

"My parents aren't home. I can hang out your house. You don't have to pick me up. I can just walk there. I don't live too far from your house."

I grinned and replied in a playfully teasing response, "You don't live that close you know."

He chuckled, "It's good exercise."

I laughed softly, "That's true. You can walk here if you want."

He decided to be silly and said, "Yay!"

I laughed, "See you in a few."

He smiles back, "Ya. See ya." He arrived at my house a few minutes later, and knocked.

I smiled as I opened the door. We both said, "Hey!" At the same exact time. We laughed at the unexpected surprise.

We hugged each other, as I let him in, happily.

"What do you wanna do first?" I asked him, smiling.

He returned the smile, and started thinking, "Want to play some video games for a bit, then go outside?"

I grinned, "Sounds like a great idea to me. Let's do it!"

We laughed as we went to turn on the console, which was a Xbox 1.

"What game do you wanna play?" He asked as he looked at me.

I looked back, "I'm not sure. I'll tell you the games I have and you can look at them to see which sounds the best."

He nods, "Alright."

I went to the game box I had and opened it to reveal bunch of different games. "Ok, so we have Goat Simulator-" I was cut off my Tyler.

"Sorry... Goat Simulator sounds great. We can play that if you want."

I smiled, "Ok. Have you played it before?"

He nodded, grinning now, "Yep! It cracks me up every time I play it."

I laughed softly, "Same here." I got up and put the game in; the tv was already switched on.

We signed into the game and started playing the game; we started laughing as soon as we started playing as our goats.

"Let's go on the big slide!"

"Ya!"

It's as if we were young kids again; it felt like it was to us. We laughed as we went down the slide; we wanted to see who could go the farthest.

We played for hours, until we finally had to go home. This was a memory we wanted to remember forever.

(Sorry for taking forever. Been busy. 😅)