Chapter 3

Friday, March 3rd.

It's A day once again, and also Friday! I'm glad it's finally Friday.

I go to school at 8 am instead of 7 am this time. Which it isn't much of a difference, but at least it's something.

I go to school heading to Symphonic Band for my first period of the day. It's one of my classes that I love.

I walk in seeing my friends and classmates, and teacher all happy. It made me happy just to see them happy as well.

"Hey Michele!" My friend Tyler said happily to me.

I smiled back giggling a bit, "Hey Ty." It was a nickname that close friends called him. I was one of those close friends.

"What's up?" He smiled as he walked to me.

I smiled back, "Nothing much. Taking to you. You?" I laughed softly.

He laughed softly too, "Same. You ready for band?"

I grinned, "Dude, of course. I'm always born ready for band!"

We both laughed as we get ready for band class to start.

We all warmed up and tuned before we officially started playing. If we didn't do that, then we wouldn't sound as good. We practiced each song as much as we could. When class was over, we went to AIP. It's where you could make up your grade, or you could go wherever you wanted to if you had good grades. After it was over, I went to Spanish. It was Spanish 2, my second year of Spanish.

I went in and saw some of my classmates there. I went to my seat, and read until the bell rang for class to start. When the bell rang, class finally started.

"Good morning everyone!" My teacher announced to us. He was Hispanic.

"Good morning!" We all replied. Some happily, some tired.

"Did any of you guys do anything fun over the weekend?"

I smiled. My band teacher had asked us the same thing. I've always thought it was interesting that some teachers actually care about you and wonder what you did. Not all teachers do that. Sadly some don't care about the students one bit, only about getting paid.

We were learning past tense. Or reviewing it at least if you already knew it.

We had an assignment and I had finished it. I can't wait until it's 4th quarter, and especially spring break even more.

I went to Math next. I've never been good at math all the time. It's definitely not one of my strengths, though I'm trying to make it be.

We started working on the warm up, then our teacher reviewed the problem with us. The problem wasn't new it is. It was a review just like in her words, "So you don't forget." I felt bored the entire time. Finally, when math was over, I went to Seminary.

I liked some of my teachers, others I didn't. My teacher's names were:

1. Mr. Brown
2. Mr. Chariza
3. Mrs. Mane
4. Sister Waner
5. Deahan
6. Mr. Brown
7. Lansoln
8. Black

I saw Tyler once again in the same Seminary class as I had. We had three classes together, which we both think is cool.

He looked at me with the normal, confusing look at me. I didn't know why he looked at me like that sometimes. But he did.

I waved at Tyler, trying to get his attention.

He shook his head, coming back into reality. His face had turned red, "Oh, uh, sorry, Michele..." He spoke embarrassed, feeling bad. While he looked embarrassed too.

I laughed softly, "It's ok, Ty."

Class started after that. We all were interested in what Sister Waner was speaking. She always made class interesting for us. She was reaching us how we are important and that we had been planned to come here to heaven even before it was created. We read scriptures, did partner and group work, and had fun. After class, we all left.

Sister Waner went by the door as we put our stuff away, shaking everyone's hands saying, "Glad to have you in class today. Have a great day."

Tyler and I were walking together as he spoke, "Wanna hang out this weekend?"

I smiled, "Ya! Is your mom ok with it?"

He nodded smiling, "Ya. I asked her this morning."

I smiled more, "Cool! I'll ask my mom."

He nodded, "Ok." He waved at me as he left, "See ya!"

I smiled waving back, "See ya!"

I went in my mom's car and faced her, "Can I hang out with Tyler this Friday or Saturday?"