"I can't lose you, Tweek Tweak!"

---------Craig's POV---------

"Hi," I deadpanned. Wow... great start. "I think you know what I want to talk about, considering the text I sent."

"Y-yeah." He started to stand. "What did you mean by 'I think we need to stop fake dating'?"

"Let's go sit down over there first." I started walking in the direction of a patch of grass on the hill in the sun. "Um... oh gosh," I stammered.

"H-hey," He smiled and I watched as he took my hand in his own, "it's alright. I-I'm your bestfriend, you can tell me a-anything!"

"That's it though!" I exclaimed and pulled my hand from his and gripped my hair. "I... I like you! So much more than normal for someone who's 'just a friend'! You're so sweet and kind to me, we've spent 6 hours almost every day since 4th grade like a couple, and I've fallen for you so hard. You're my missing puzzle piece and I don't think I'll ever find someone that knows me and shows nearly as much care about me as you do. You make my day 10 times better just by sending me a text or smiling in my direction, I could get lost in your eyes for hours, your laugh is the most amazing sound I've ever heard, and it hurts like hell to see you upset. I'm so scared; this is so fucking hard to tell you because I just... I feel like you're going to hate me! I can't lose the only person I've ever felt so strongly about; I can't lose you, Tweek Tweak!"

"O-oh..." I started laughing like a maniac as he looked off towards the orange and pink clouds.

"'Oh'? Just 'Oh'?! Oh my god say something, Tweek! Say some- mph!" I was cut off by a pair of chapped lips pressed against my own. It felt weird, but in a good way. Forget butterflies, I felt the whole damn zoo! But it didn't last long; almost as soon as it started, it was over.

"S-sorry, I just needed t-to shut you up," He laughed awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I-I've never known what it was like to have a best f-friend; when I was younger everyone thought I w-was weird because of my stutter. So when I started feeling differently towards you compared to other people, I-I thought that was normal; I didn't know any better. But I guess either way, I wasn't really wrong. You're my best friend, my h-happy place even. But now that I think about it, you're more than that too. You know my w-weaknesses and strengths better than anybody else, and just what to do when I'm f-freaking out. You make me laugh on days I-I don't even feel like smiling, and I couldn't ask for anyone better to share every amazing moment of my life with. S-so I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're my bestfriend, and I really like you; m-maybe even love you." He finished with a small smile. At that point, there were tears running down my cheeks, but in a good way. I grabbed his face with both my hands and pressed my lips to his, this time making it last. His lips fell into sync with mine immediately, our eyes screwed shut. I never wanted that moment to end.

I could try all day to tell you how I felt in that moment, but that would just be too difficult. And there's really no way you could understand unless you've experienced the same thing; finally getting to kiss the person you've been in love with for years right after they confessed their feelings towards you and all the reasons why. I can't explain all the details, but I can tell you that there's no other feeling in the world that can compare.

"You're amazing, Tweek Tweak," I breathed out as I pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Never forget it." I pressed a kiss to his forehead and laid back on the grass to watch the sunset (and eventually the stars) with quite possibly the love of my life.

------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry you guys had to wait so long for this short of an ending!

First I had little-to-no inspiration, and then when I finally got inspiration it was the week before exams and I couldn't afford to waste any time on anything not academic related. Then summer came around and I had Girl's Night before my friend left for a month, Year End Party, my best friend staying here almost every night, family events, catching up on sleep, camping (and burning), etc etc.

I finally got the time and inspiration to write this ending last night before Descendants 2 aired and boy am I glad!

I had a blast writing this book for you guys and I hope you guys enjoyed it. Maybe sometime in the future I'll be more invested in the fandom again and continue this the way I wanted. But for now, I'll probably be writing original books with original characters or stuff for the Voltron Fandom.

I love you guys, thanks for sticking with me!
-Kenny <3