This Needs To End

.                       Tweek's PoV                          . 

Craig stayed at my house again. It was a little awkward though... and that's coming from me! Maybe it was my fault? Oh god, I hope not!

"Ngh- Craig?" I called throughout the house. He must've left early or something. I don't blame him though. It was probably because I'm weird and annoying. People usually can't be around me too long; it makes them feel like they're going insane.

I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Craig.

To: You
From: Craig

Hey tweekers, sorry I left so early. My mom wanted me to come home and you looked so peaceful I didn't want to disturb you. I'll call you later
xoxo

I awed.

To: Craig
From: You

It's all good, don't worry about it. See you later xoxo

I don't really know why we sent each other x's and o's, but Craig sent them first so I decided to just go along with it. I mean, I guess if our parents ever check our phones it'll come in handy, but that's about it. Oh well.

I sighed, walking over to the coffee maker and starting a pot; I'd need it. It was particularly chilly and I was all alone in the house. What a great freaking combination, am I right? I jumped as my phone made a noise and made my way over to where I left it.

To: You
From: Butter-boo~

Hiya Tweek, what are you up to today? :)

Butters was my bestfriend and I loved spending time with him.

To: Butter-boo~
From: You

Hey Butter-boo. I'm probably just gonna sit around the house today and try to keep my mind off the fact I'm home alone. How about you?

I hit send and decided to watch some Steven Universe while I waited for my coffee. I pulled out my laptop from my bag on the floor and opened it to kisscartoon to watch as many episodes as my little heart could handle.

"Aaand Steven!" I cheered as the theme song finished. I heard my phone go off, signaling I got a text from Butters.

To: You
From: Butter-boo~

You? Home alone? Well I was just gonna watch some Hello Kitty, maybe invite Kenny over, but now I'm gonna go to your house to keep you company. I'll be there in 15

I sighed and walked to the living room to set up the big blankets and pillows. This is what we always do; set up a large pillow fort, make popcorn, and watch Disney or Steven Universe. The only other thing we've ever really done is one summer day it was particularly nice out so we went for a walk in the park and got icecream.

"H-hiya, Tweek!" He called out as he walked through the door, causing me to squeak.

"Oh, uh h-hey Butters, what did you wanna watch first?"

"Well it sounds like you've already got Steven Universe going on your laptop, so let's just binge today!" I blushed, hearing Garnet as I realized I forgot to pause the show.

"Heh, yeah." So we set it all up and started watching episode after episode of my favourite show.

About two hours later, there was a knock at the door. I got up to see who it was and was kind of surprised to see who it was. "Gah! C-Clyde! W-why are you here?" I questioned nervously.

"Dude, I'm your friend; chill," He rolled his eyes as he made his way into the house. "Anyways, have you seen Craig today? He hasn't been answering his phone."

"N-no he left before I woke up today, I haven't talked to him in hours."

"Oh, well thanks anyways. Let me know if you see him!"

"S-sure." He walked back out  and slammed the door behind him, making me jump. But, I mean, let's be real; what doesn't make me jump?

"Tweek, who was it?" Butters called from the living room.

"Just Clyde, he was looking for Craig. I don't see why he couldn't've just texted me though." Butters hummed in acknowledgement and hit play on the show. I walked into the kitchen again and grabbed my phone to see a text from Craig.

To: You
From: Craig

Hey  Tweek, I think we need to stop fake dating. Meet me in the park at 5

I was terrified. What could that possibly mean? Also, why was I terrified? It's not like this fake relationship actually meant anything to me, right?

I looked at the clock to see it was only 3:30; I had plenty of time. "Hey Butters, wanna go for ice-cream?"

"Do I ever?!" He exclaimed, jumping up and running to the door. I turned the laptop off, chuckling, and following him. We spent the next hour eating ice-cream and laughing until we got kicked out of the store. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time.

"Oh s-shit Butters," I looked at the short blond boy beside me, "I've got somewhere to be at 5, let me walk you home?"

"Well okie dokie!" He agreed and we started walking in the direction of his house. We got there at 4:30 and I noticed Kenny sitting on his porch waiting for him.

"Ken's on your porch, I'll leave you here. I'll text you later!" And with that I was off towards the park. I got there a few minutes early and went to sit on a swing. I pulled my phone out of my pocket, plugged my headphones in, and started listening to some One Direction, humming along to the familiar tunes with my eyes closed. I was just letting the sun wash over my face when a shadow fell over me. I opened my eyes to see Craig and pulled out my headphones.

"Hey."

------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT A/N

I'm so so so so sorry! I know it's been a year, and it's totally inexcusable! I totally half-assed this for the most part too ughh

The truth is, I'm just not as into South Park and this book as I used to be, so umm the next chapter's probably gonna be the last. I just don't wanna keep stringing you guys along for short, half-assed chapters.

So, I'd like for you guys to vote;

Happy ending

or Angsty Ending?

Hopefully I'll see you guys soon!

-Kenny