"I told you I wouldn't let you fall."

.                      Craig's PoV                     .

My eyes fluttered open to a mop of blonde hair in my face and small hands clutching my shirt. I lifted a hand from where it was resting on his back to run my fingers through his hair. I loved playing with it because it was surprisingly soft for how messy it always was.

I sat up, carefully moving the sleeping boy to the mattress before standing up. I stretched my arms above my head while turning to put the blankets back on Tweek. I bent down and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead before walking down to the kitchen to make breakfast.

An hour later I'd prepared eggs, pancakes, bacon and coffee. I climbed the stairs to wake Tweek up, but when I got up there he was already awake... and only wearing a towel. His golden locks stuck to his forehead, and he didn't have a six-pack, but damn. I realized I'd been staring and awkwardly coughed. "U-um I made some breakfast a-and coffee," I mumbled, looking away.

"T-thanks Craig!" He smiled walking downstairs... still only wearing a towel.

Damn, what is this boy trying to do to me?  "T-Tweek!" I called out, running down the stairs behind him. "You're only wearing a towel," I reminded him as he sipped his coffee.

"Oh," He blushed. "R-right," He giggled, setting his cup on the counter. "I-I'll get dressed a-after breakfast," He  sighed as he walked to the table and sat down.

"So, uh, what all would you like?" I asked, grabbing two plates from the cupboard  and the silverware from the drawer.

"S-some bacon and t-two p-pancakes please," He grinned. " And can you please bring a full coffee with the food?" I smiled, happy he was actually eating this morning.

When we finished eating, I stood up and grabbed our plates before returning to the kitchen. I washed the plates and walked into the living room to see Tweek sitting on the couch in shorts and one of my t-shirts. Let's just say I had to run back to the kitchen to grab something that stops bleeding.

"Pick out a movie, Tweek!" I called to him. As I walked back in I saw the title screen of Finding Nemo.

~letimeskip~

At around 2pm I decided I'd had enough of the movies and that we should go out and do something. As much as I loved having Tweek curled up against me - it was a force of habit - we needed to do something. I grinned and slowly turned to Tweek, who was getting worried because I never smile like this.

"C-Craig?" He twitched, "W-what a-are you d-doing?" He squeaked as I started to mercilessly tickle him. "Gah!" He giggled, making me smile. He kept squirming and almost hitting me so I climbed on top of him, pinning his legs with my own and holding his arms above his head with one hand, still tickling him with the other.

About 2 minutes later I'd finished and he was laying on the couch, breathless and flustered. "Can we go do something?" I asked. He only nodded, still trying to catch his breath. I stood from the couch and stretched, exposing a bit of my stomach to the cool air in the house. "How about skating?" I looked at him.

"U-ummm..." He trailed off, looking away with a frightened look in his eyes. "Uh-I don't k-know."

"C'mon," I begged, kneeling beside the couch and grabbing his hands. "It'll be fun!"

"O-okay," I smiled, looking into his lovely eyes. Stop Craig, you guys aren't actually dating. It's all just an act. I shook my head, frowning, and stood up, walking upstairs.