"How does she not know that I cared?! I cared so much. I just wish she understood how much," Harry let out a loud frustrated yell, running his fingers through his long mop of hair.

"I want to help," Shannon left my side as she attempted to chase after Harry. But I quickly leaped out, grabbing her hand.

"Are you an idiot?" I snapped, but I made sure to keep my voice hushed, pulling her back as I notice Harry stop mid-walk. Slowly, he turned around. As if he had just heard a ghost and he was too afraid to turn incase something was actually behind him.

I pulled Shannon behind the nearest bush in the same yard we were in just a few seconds earlier. And to my surprise Harry just shrugged it off, continuing on to his sister's home. By now it was obvious that he was less upset, no longer mumbling things to himself as he continued down the road.

"Okay, as soon as Harry passes, I'll text Zayn, alright?" It was more of a command than a question. I was done with putting up with Shannon's excuses. She wanted me to pay for so many things for her violin, but she can't expect it to just come easily. She had to work for that paycheck.

"Yes,"

"Yes?"

"Yes ma'am,"

"Better," I finished, peeking my head around the bush, watching as Harry walks with his phone in his hands. Typing like he's a maniac.

He needed to hurry up. I wanted to hurry up and get along with the damn plan. These five boys were just so good at messing things up.

"Is Harry okay?" Shannon asked, also peeking her head around the corner. We watched Harry as he stepped onto the road, still fully wrapped up waiting his cell phone.  The rest seemed to go by as a fast forward dream.  I could see Zayn's black Mercedes come into the picture, directly colliding with Harry, making his roll up onto the hood of the car. His face pressed against the windowsill, and his head immediately start bleeding excessively.

"I guess he's not okay," I stated, looking over at a shocked Shannon. It seemed as if she had a loss of words. Her mouth was ajar, her eyes were wide, and it didn't seem as if she was breathing.

It has to have been a few long seconds before I heard Shannon's voice slowly whisper, "Maybe I should help,"

"No," I shrugged, watching as two adults run over to the car. They pulled Harry off the hood, although the lady seemed useless, making Zayn help the man pull Harry's body up. If I didn't know better, the man looked like my brother. But I was far too distant to be sure. Plus, I wasn't willing to risk getting seen, so I guess I didn't care too much.

"I thought Zayn was waiting?"

"Me too," I rolled my eyes. Zayn was supposed to wait for my text before driving. And Shannon was supposed to be the one pressed against his hood, but I suppose Harry did the job well enough. And if we're lucky, he won't get help soon enough to stop his bleeding.

-Louis-
••Feb 8, 2013••

"It's supposed to be family only," the nurse said, as I pressed my face against the ICU glass doors. I needed to see Harry. He was my best friend. I needed him to live. At first they said he'd be out within a day. But they said his bleeding didn't stop and he was losing too much, too quickly. They then did some surgery on his head, and hooked him up to a bunch of different cords. And after they finished that, they rolled him away to ICU.

I used to read a lot during tour, and I remember reading about people in ICU. I knew the basics of this part of the hospital and I knew it wasn't a good place for Harry to be. It meant he wasn't doing well. And that was not helping my mental state right now. And worst of all, they wouldn't let me in. They said it was family only till he showed more sign of life.