Chapter 2: Paradise? Or not?

As the plane landed on the runway in Hawaii, I let out a sigh. I missed Cali, but I heard that Hawaii was just like it. Both states have beaches, great surfs, and *erhm* hot surfers.

"Aloha, and Welcome to Oahu. Thank you for choosing United Airlines. Mahalo" said the woman through the plane speakers.

"Oh boy! Woah look at those palm trees!" Said my parents, who were gushing at the tropical plants that dotted the entry to the airport.

"Oh geez, there even better then Cali's" I responded sarcastically.

"Delia..."

"Sorry, I'm just jet lagged." Which wasn't even true, I didn't even sleep on the plane.

As I exited the plane, I took out my phone and began scrolling through texts. I wasn't even focusing on where we were going, until I bumped into somone.

"Watch where your goin-" 

i looked up to a handome chiseled face, well irratated chiseled face. 

"Sorry!" I managed to squeak out, probably red-faced.

"Whatever" He responded, while piccking up his suitcase and walking away, torwards the exit.

I watched his back muscles move, cuz damn, did he have some big ones.

Embarrassed and relieved, that the situation wasn't too messy, I reached down to retrieve my bags.

"DELIA, WERE LEAVING HURRY UP!" yelled my mom, by the exit. 

I scrambled for my stuff and literally dashed to the "Mahalo" sign that led to "paradise",

I hurried over to my mom with my suitcase, while my parents were "changing" into more appropoate hawaii attire.

wierd.

"Ok! ready, lets go home" I said with sarcasm. I reached down to grab my handle, but I noticed something different.

Usually my handle is nice and smooth, but this handle felt worn and scratched.

Nervously I looked at my bag, and let out a scream.

"THIS ISN'T MY BAG!"

__________

WOAHHHH

sorry you had to wait long lovelies, sorry it isnt as good!