Chap. 13 "If your're asking why he's shirtless I don't know either"

Start from the beginning

After we settled into dorm 22, our favorite and we jumped on couch. 

"I was thinking we watch Euphoria, I heard there are a lot boobs in it, eh" I nudged Freddy on the shoulder. 

"Uh no Thea you are not avoiding catching up that easy" Ally said snatching the remote out my hand. 

"Why" I threw popcorn at her.

"Because we have interesting lives so we should talk about it" I glanced at Freddy and he shrugged, "Ok so I'm at this super exclusive boarding school trying to take down some of these, thieving teachers. I mean they take items worth millions of dollars selling them on the black market. They have so much security it's hard to take them out. I feel like I assimilated pretty well into the school, making a couple friends" she explained.

"Your new friends have no game on us though" I said jokingly nudging

"Never"

"So, my turn" Freddy said "-I'll tell you what has been happening while you were gone. Dad started dating again and found someone. She doesn't know what he does though not sure if she ever will. But Dad seemed to really like her but I'm not too sure though,there's something off about her, you know-"

Freddy's mom died when we were 14, after her death Freddy was never the same. I guess his hard edge helped him in the agency, but I knew deep down there was something off. 

"-anyways I've been developing a new gun that is lethal with one shot even if it only grazes your arm, it'll kill you" he finished I nodded my head in  amazement. I thought of all the things I could do with a gun like that. 

"Me and Thea will be the first one to try that out of course" Ally squealed. After about a minute of silence and them looking at me expectantly, I gave in. 

"Fine I'll tell you what's happening in my life" I groaned walking to the kitchen and they followed me like baby ducks.

"Well with my mission I got eliminating a huge drug gang. I realized a lot of those rich suckers are either in the gang or on the drugs, making it difficult to find the head of those motherfuckers. So I made friends with the top members and now I just got to have them trust me enough to let me be in there so I can wipe it out from the inside out but, Sean won't let me in for some reason and he's he's.... just so I don't know........ Ugh" I yelled the last part snapping the spoon in two. They both just stared at me dumbfounded.

"What" I sat stuffing my face with Nutella eating it directly from the spoon.

"It's.... how do I say this lightly......" Freddy started.

"You never give shit about anyone "Ally finished for him and Freddy gave her a look.

That's not true I care....

"HEY" I yelled throwing my spoon at them

"It's not an insult you just have that kind of I don't give two shits if your annoying or happy. You seem to just do your thing all the time. Plus, you never get close to people, you push them away till they leave. So, what happened this time" Freddy said pulling up a chair next to me.

"I honestly don't know I just got so attached this time with my friends the school and Sean I actually miss that place"

"Wait a minute, why did you say your friends and Sean separately" Ally said narrowing her eyes on me. I didn't even notice that I did and I furrowed my brows. 

"Maybe I did, why does it matter" I said as i tried to act nonchalant. 

"Cut the cut act Thea whats going on" Ally said