[English] • 5 • [Inglés]

Life was a cruel punishment for her after losing him

Life was a cruel punishment for her after losing him. Nothing was the same and she greeted loneliness as an old friend. Each night, when the moon used the dark lake as a mirror, she sang...

♫♪ High in the sky, my soul flies...

Nothing can be just a dream.

Let me travel across the sea...

All I want is a sin.

Only in the shadows I feel...

Nothing can be just real.

Let me travel across the land...

All I want is vile.

I wanna see you here...

But nothing is so real for me ♫♪

It was the longest winter which hit the valley without mercy. However, it icy kingdom finally found its end; now it was the turn of life to bring balance, peace and love to the dying forest and tiny creatures.

The most beautiful spring born with the first sunbeam, sweeten everything in her path. The air was so sweet and nice, so, she left the dark lake behind.

"It's my turn to go away." She said, taking a wilted flower. "Goodbye... my friend."

She left the valley that night because there was nothing there for her more than pain. Before fleeing her ghosts, she kissed the wilted flower and threw it into the lake.

The lonely little and innocent girl had never returned to that place. However, she grew up and became the most beautiful and wise woman in the world; full of life, rich of love.

"See my world, full of stars... See my life, rich in lives..." She sang and danced with the end and beginning of each season.

Despite her happiness in her heart still existed a gap; something told her that it was time to go back home. It had been decades from the last time she was there.

«Maybe»

She thought.

She put on a dress in the colors of the four seasons and she returned to the old valley. Smiling, all the tiny creatures jumped and ran; it was their way to say welcome to her.

"It's nice to come back." She said happily.

Walking into the forest, she found a giant dark tree where used to exist a lake; the ground seemed ice but under it, she could see a variety of fish.

She didn't remember that tree neither the lake.

"How long did I..." She saw the tree one more time and a shadow was watching at her.

"Did you lose something?" The mysterious figure in the tree said coldly.

"Sorry, I didn't know somebody was living here." She apologized.

"The Nature should never apologize..." He softly whispered in her ear and smiled at her.

To be continued is up to you...

◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘    

And here is where my work ends... I hope you liked it.

Denis