[English] • 1 • [Inglés]

There were so many times, when she was still lying over there, just thinking about life; wanting to end the suffering

Everything was always in the same way, and she wasn't lucky enough to make some of her dreams pretty real, at least that's what she thought until he came and changed her life forever.

"Are you real?" She asked herself, for no more than two seconds while he smiled.

The sun, giving its last pure and brilliant light, went off. Now, it was the kingdom of the red moon over the land.

"Have you noticed it? The sun has just died again by the moon" She whispered softly with a pinch of sadness in her beautiful voice. He glazed at the sky.

"I must go" he said.

"Go, where?" She asked him.

There wasn't any answer from him. After that moment, the young lady spent her time sitting next to the dark lake; there was no reason to think that the name of the lake was just because.

"Why did the sun go away? Why am I still looking for it?" She only wanted to know why she was there, but she would never ask the correct questions to the moon.

The time passed really fast and the winter arrived, in this occasion sooner than it used to arrive. The green forest got white and the girl, for the first time, enjoyed the shiny white snow.

In her heart, she could feel the hope and smiled.

"Did you do this for me? I love it, thanks."