I really like him

Start from the beginning

"You children are never far from our thoughts." Jafar informed them. Jay rolled his eyes, not believing a word his father said. They were more worried about the wand.

"How long must mommy wait to see you?" Maleficent asked her daughter, a smirk on her face.

"Um, there's a big coronation coming up. "Mal informed them, making them frown. "I think sometime after that."

"When?"

"Friday! 10 a.m." Mal said right off the top of her head. She had to be quick or else their parents would get them caught.

"You sure I can't see you before that?" Maleficent continued to pressure the five teens. "I don't know what I'd do if I don't get my hands on that magic wan- you, you little nugget that I love so much!"

"Yes, I completely understand mother." Mal said with a fake smile. She was debating to herself. Should they go through with this? She knew she had to do it anyways, but did she really want to?

"Carlos, is that a dog?" Cruella exclaimed before she moved so her face was the only thing in the camera. Carlos squeezed Hailey's hand tighter and she did the same to try and comfort him. Cruella squeezed the stuffed animal that sat on her shoulders. "Yes I do understand baby. It would make the perfect size for earmuffs."

"He's the perfect size for a pet!" Carlos countered her statement. Cruella stopped cackling and moved back in surprise. The white haired boy stepped forward, his hand still latched onto Hailey's. She ended up moving closer to the screen to. "This dog loves me and I love him, and FYI, your dog is stuffed so give it a rest!"

"Oh-ho burn!" Jafar snickered at the crazy mother. Cruella turned to him, a glare on her face.

"Oh go sell a toaster you two- bit salesman." Cruella snapped. The two of them started to argue until Hailey's mom pushed them apart.

"Hailey, are you holding that boys hand?" Hailey let go of Carlos' hand instantly. She didn't want her mother to find out. Not now at least.

"Uh- no mother."

"I just saw you!" Her mother snapped. "Don't you lie to me!"

Hailey looked at her mother, her heart racing a mile a minute. She didn't care if they found out. They couldn't do anything to them anyways.  "You know what? Carlos and I are dating and he treats me like I'm the only girl in the world!"

Hailey grabbed Carlos' hand again before sending him a loving smile. Hailey's mom scowled at the idea of her daughter dating a De-Vil. She didn't want her vision to be clouded by some boy.

"What have I told you about love? It's a waste of time and you don't need it. " She snapped at her daughter. "And of all the guys, you had to choose a De-Vil?"

Hailey shook her head, staring her mother directly in the eyes. "You can say what you want, I don't care, but I really like him and you can't change that."

Before her mom could say anything else, Jay moved over to press the off button. Their parent's faces disappeared and the five teens sighed in relief.

"I'm so sorry." FGM said softly. She didn't think this small gift would cause so much harm to the poor villains.

"Thanks for the special treat." Jay said before turning back to his friends.

"Of course."

The five teens turned around and began to walk out of the classroom. They all had equally sad looks etched into their features. Their parent's didn't ask them how they were. All they were worried about was that stupid wand.