Wait

"Kurt's on the news!"

Kurt walked down the stairs, hearing Finns out burst. He nearly tripped over his combat boots, as he ran into the kitchen.

"MMA fighter openly gay Blaine Anderson was see with a mystery man."

A picture of Kurt with Blaine was on the screen, they kissed in one shot, and another Kurt's face was blurred from the quick turn. Blaine looked furious in one when he spotted the paparazzi.

"We have yet to know who that lucky guy is, or if they have yet to confirm a relationship. Fans are saying this will affect Anderson's fighter, only time will tell. Back to you Ken."

His whole family was staring at the tv, Kurt felt his throat go dry, his hands clammy as he grabbed on the counter feeling suddenly dizzy.

Burt looked over at his son, who's porcelain skin was paler than usual.

"So...  you scored that?"

"When did you guys get back."

"Late last night... suprise?"

"Surprised indeed." Kurt nodded, as he ran a hand through his neatly styled hair. "This isn't real... it can't be..."

"It is little bro... bagel?" Finn smiled helplessly.

Carole studied Kurt looking at his face, "Honey you look like you're gonna-"

With that Kurt collapsed on the kitchen floor.

•••

Blaine walked through the halls of McKingly, students awed at the fighters appearance, there he was live in flesh. "Finn."

Finn looked over his eyes widening. What was he doing here? Students stared as he made his way to Finn.

"Where's Kurt?" Blaine asked.

"Not in school", Finn replied as he put his books away.

"Well where is he? Home?" Blaine asked leaning against the locker, denting it just a bit. Finn sighed as he saw Blaine do it without realization.

"The locker." Finn muttered, as he tried to push Blaine off.

Blaine looked back and stood up, looked around and moving away. "Oh- um let's ignore that... but where's Kurt?"

"His dad drove him to work with my mom, he fainted this morning." Finn replied as he locked his own locker.

"Why'd he faint?" Blaine asked worried, following Finn to class.

"I don't know, I'm going after school. Calm your tits you can come win me." Finn sighed as he walked to his classroom.

"I'll be here at two." Blaine groaned as he walked out of the school. The student body in awe that a legend passed through them in the halls.  Finn could tell it would be a painfully long day.

•••

Blaine sat in his car, yellow sunglasses perched on his nose, hands on the steering wheel ready to go.

The bell rang, and students stormed out, some came up asking for autographs. A girl even asked if the rumors were true. He was dating a student? He didn't say anything about it. Denying or confirming.

Finn spotted him, it was fairly easy due to the crowd. Blaine spotted him letting him in, as Blaine said goodbye driving to the hospital to go and see him.

Blaine pulled up, walking out with Finn his hands in his pockets. He looked around, smiling. He's had a concussion one too many times, he knew almost every hospital and every state.

Finn spotted Carole giving her a hug, and kiss on the cheek.

"Where's Kurt?" Blaine asked rather inpatient.

"Sleeping, he's a little worst than I though... he's.. well underweight." Carole sighed looking up at Blaine.

"I knew that he's a twig, is that all?" Blaine replied looking at her.

"No Blaine, Kurt's more than usual underweight. Sickly, he's doing an IV treatment and all, but I'm worried." Carole said softly.

"Mom... is it?"

"Finny, honey, I don't know... I'll ask him once he's doing better. Relax for now ok?"

Finn nodded looking down at the tile floor, his worn out sneakers sticking out like a sore thumb.

"Can I see him?" Blaine asked looking to Carole.

She nodded leading them to a small room. Kurt laid in a bed, looking smaller than ever. Blaine wanted to wrap him in his arms. Thank god he was still his little secret. For now anyways. He went to sit on the side of the bed, gently moving a strand of hair away. His cheeks were stained wet, he's cried, he breathed heavy and tired too. Kurt wasn't one for hospitals.

Blaine would stay by Kurt's side.

And he would wait.

However long it may take.

Hi friends it's been a while, I've been lazy and tired. I wanna pass school thank you very much, so yeah.
Stay Strange🐝