Date?

Kurt sat on the kitchen counter, waiting for his pasta to heat up, he went on his phone, looking through latest trends in men's fashion. "Please I wore the kilt, last year, don't make it new." He mumbled under his breathe.

His phone lit up with a Blaine's name across the screen, and the selfie they took. Kurt smiled to himself and slid across the screen, making his ring tone of defying gravity fade out.

"City Morge." He chirped holding his phone to his ear.

"Hey Kurt, it's me." Blaine said with a hint of nerve in his tone. How could a guy like Blaine get nervous?

"Yeah I could tell by your name on the screen." Kurt laughed softly smiling at his whole persona.

"Yeah, of course right. Um I had a question, if you want of course?" Blaine asked timidly.

"Shoot away Anderson." Kurt smiled bitting at his lower lip.

"Would you like to maybe.. so something with me tomorrow? Or tonight... whichever works for you." Blaine said the nervous tone lacing his voice, making it a little noticeable for Kurt.

"Oh um.. you know I'm free tonight.. so, could you maybe pick me up?" Kurt asked biting at his lip, picking the skin off it.

"Yeah, sure thing. Seven sound good?" Blaine spoke, hearing a subtle smile in his voice.

"Yes defiantly. I will uh see you then." Kurt smiled as he put his knees to his chest.

"Till then." Blaine smiled as he ended the call.

Kurt looked at the faded screen and held his phone in a tight grasp. He put his phone to his lips and began to think. He tapped a couple things and dialed Mercedes number.

"Hey boo, what's going on." Mercedes greeted on her end.

"Um.. How do you know.. when a guy asks you out?" Kurt asked as the microwaved beeped, singling his meal was done.

"Well he usually says if you would like to go out, hang out, do something in a friendly or nervous manner." Mercedes's explained while Kurt stirred his bowl of pasta.

"Um... I think Blaine might have... asked me... to a.. you know... Date?."
Kurt said as he walked to the living room, sitting on the coach.

"What exactly did he say Kurt?" Mercedes questioned.

"If I wanted to do something tonight, and I said yes... and he's picking me up at seven." Kurt said as he turned on Friends.

"Honey he asked you on a date!" Mercedes squealed excitedly for him.

"Are you kidding me! What do I do! Oh my god!" Kurt said running a hand through his hair.

"Stay there, I'll be over to help ok?" Mercedes said reassuringly.

"Yeah, yeah ok." Kurt nodded to himself as, Mercedes squealed again ending the call.

Kurt said against the couch putting his phone next to him. He stirred around his pasta, "I have a date with the Blaine Anderson..."

He smiled and did a little kick with his feet in victory. "I have a date!"

Yeah I updated, hope it's ok, um comment whatever you want and yeah that's all, wooooo.
Stay Strange🦄