A Spark

Breadstixs is really the only place to eat in Lima. Lima is a small town, there aren't many fancy restaurants or restaurants in general. Breadstixs is the only decent place in almost everyone's opinion.

Joey drove Blaine, Kurt, Puck, and Finn to the restaurant. Blaine sat in the front, and Kurt ended up squished in the middle of Puck and Finn. Him being the smallest lost that bet.

The car ride was full of Puck and Finn talking to Blaine non stop. Kurt listened to Blaine's smooth voice as he talked to the two boys.

They arrived at Breadstixs and got a round booth. Joey sat at an end and puck sat next to him along with Finn. Kurt ended up sitting between Finn and Blaine ,since Puck and Finn kept arguing about who should sit next to Blaine.

Finn announced he had to pee and Puck did too, and of course Joey did too. They all excused themselves from the table and went to the bathroom.

It was now Kurt and Blaine alone at the table. Kurt took a breadstick from the table and broke it apart. "You know for a place called breadsticks you think they would at least have decent breadsticks." Kurt said.

That got a laugh out of Blaine as he took Kurt's other half biting it. "Very true. Reminds me of when I was in high school." Blaine said putting his half on his plate.

"How?" Kurt asked putting his breadstick down as well.

"I went to Dalton academy. We preformed at all over the place. And I remember eating here because this was the best place in Lima." Blaine said.

"Wait preformed?" Kurt asked confused.

"Yeah I was in the glee club there. The Warblers." Blaine said smiling at warbler memories.

"You mean that preppy Acapella group?" Kurt said stunned. He couldn't imagine Blaine wearing a blazer doo wap-ing.

"Yeah. We were like rock stars. I was the lead so that's how you know we were good." Blaine smiled.

Kurt playfully smiled. "I bet. Couldn't beat our glee club thought." Kurt fought back.

"Oh just you wait and see Kurt... I don't know your last name." Blaine said trying to be serious but failed by laughing hysterical.

Kurt feel into laughing too. "Hummel." Kurt said after calming down.

"Like the doll?" Blaine said still chuckling.

Kurt shrugged his shoulders. "Heck if I know."

Blaine laughed again. Kurt laughed with him. He loved the sound of Blaine's laughter. "It works. You look cute like the doll." Blaine smiled.

Kurt smiled but froze. 'Did Blaine call him cute?'

"That's a new one." Kurt replied.

"Good. So Kurt Hummel tell me about yourself. Your the only person I've ever meet to not freak out about meeting me." Blaine said leaning his arm on the table holding his head in his hand, looking right at Kurt.

"Well excuse me, but your no Patti Lupone or Alexander McQueen. I also just kinda learned who you were today." Kurt said a bit shyly.

Blaine chuckled and gave him an encouraging smile. "It's alright. I'm not mad or anything. But go on."

"Alright. I'm 17 a senior at McKingly. I'm in glee. I'm gay so we have that in common, and I like theater and fashion." Kurt said listing everything he could possibly think of about himself.

"That's cool. What kind of shows you like?" Blaine asked containing there never ending conversation.

"Oh Wicked is number one! I also love phantom and Finding Neverland. Hedwig was amazing too. Oh also Kinky Boots." Kurt said

Blaine laughed. His laugh seemed to get cuter every time he chuckled.

"You should just of said all of them. I've seen Wicked it was amazing." Blaine said.

"I've only seen bootlegged copies on YouTube. I'd love to actually go to the play." Kurt said.

"One day you'll go." Blaine smiled. Kurt smiled back at him like a long lost friend.

"So what about you Blaine Anderson?" Kurt questioned. "I don't know anything about you other than what Joey told me."

Blaine expression looked like he'd like that I didn't know much about him. "Well what do you know?" Blaine asked.

"You 23 in the MMA. Really strong I mean your muscles say it all. And the youngest and only gay person in the MMA." Kurt said listing everything Joey told him.

"So what everyone else knows." Blaine smiled.

"I guess." Kurt said studying Blaine's hazel orbs.

"Well I'm in Ohio for a little while visiting my family. You'll just have to get to know me more while I'm here." Blaine smirked.

Kurt opened his mouth to say something, and Puck, Finn, and Joey came back. "Sorry we were so long Joey thought he dropped his phone in the toilet again." Puck explained climbing in the booth back in his original place.
"It was just in my pocket." Joey laughed.

"We miss anything?" Finn asked.

"Nothing much." Kurt said smiling to himself.

"Let's order I'm starving." Joey said opening a menu licking his lips. Puck and Finn did the same. They both had the same hungry look in their eyes. Blaine and Kurt took a menu.

Kurt leaned in by Blaine and whispered, "As I was saying before, I guess I will." Kurt said answering his unanswered question. A smirk played on his lips. "Good." He whispered back. We all ordered and talked some more. After eating dinner Finn got the cheesecake he promised Kurt. He let everyone take a piece of the actual cake they brought out. Blaine wasn't too hungry so he ate parts of Kurt. Kurt clearly didn't mind.

Kurt couldn't get the thought of of his mind,

'I couldn't help but get a little feeling.

A spark even.

That maybe,

Just maybe.

He likes me?'

A/N
Heyyyy hope you like it and ya!
Stay Strange
Mia🦄