Chapter 14 ( Love Hina)

Reader's P.O.V.

I didn't waste time to tell Tomoko what was on my mind. I held one of her soft and slightly sweaty hands in mine and she looked at me tiredly.

(Y/n): Tomoko, you didn't think I was mad at you right?

Tomoko: I...

I didn't blame her for thinking that I had something against her.

(Y/n):Truthfully Tomoko, I just had a guilty conscience, like I was ruining you.

Tomoko: What? I don't think your doing that at all.

(Y/n): Yeah...but I wanted to be sure you know. I talked to my Dad about it and he really has me thinking positively now.

Tomoko: You could have told me you know.

(Y/n): I wasn't sure how and I'm sorry for making you worry.

Tomoko gave me an assuring smile before we embraced each other. Tomoko and I soon found each other missing each others tender touch as she cupped my cheeks and kissed me deeply. Tomoko was already so red that it was hard to tell if she was red from the kiss, her hay fever or both. The kiss was tender and moist and we didn't want to break apart but lack of air forced us too. Tomoko looked at me with sparkling eyes.

Tomoko: So...you wanna do it?

She asked me casually.  Her voice and eyes were clear with lust. It seemed like even at a moment like this, Tomoko still found time to bring up such a thing.

(Y/n):  As tempting as that is, your in no condition for such things.

Tomoko: Yes I am. ( achoo)

Tomoko tried to convince me. My eyes narrowed at her questionably at her sudden sneeze.

Tomoko: I heard having sex when your sick makes you feel better.

She said positively, trying to convince me.

(Y/n): Where did you hear that? The internet?

Tomoko:.........Maybe.

(Y/n): I should have known.  We have to focus on your health. I don't want you missing the tournament.

Tomoko: Fine....

Tomoko huffed before throwing herself onto her bed to lye down. For a few hours, I spent my town taking care of Tomoko. Taking her temperature, it didn't seem like she had a fever, it was specifically her allergies acting up. Her nose was constantly runny, her face was getting puffy and red all over and she had used up 3 boxes of tissue. She talked funny because of how stuffed her nose was but that didn't stop her from playing Champions of legends with me. In 3 ours we had wiped nearly the entire leaderboard into defeat. All we really had left where our final 3 competitions. One of them was some from another country. We couldn't read the characters they used for their screen name but we had guessed that the player was most likely from China or Korea. Another player was named Ninj@ and it was someone from the U.S. Hellspawn was from Australia. At least Tomoko and I knocked out pretty much all completion in Japan, except for the pros who we are yet to defeat if we make it to the tournament.

In between breaks, I wet a towel, rung it out, folded it and placed the warn rag on Tomoko's forehead. It seemed to help the redness in her face. Every once in a while, Tomoko would sneeze less. That was a good sign but I knew she still couldn't go to school just yet.

Later on, Tomoko was getting tired from constant sneezing and over the course of 15 minutes, we had fallen asleep together but I was soon woke up by a text from Hina.

Hina: R we still up for some games?

She said with an excited looking emoji. I gave a quick reply.

(Y/n): Sorry, Tomoko was sick, lost track of time.

I also put an apologetic emoji. I looked down at Tomoko, trying to slip away from her without waking her. However, she wasn't letting me leave that easily. I felt her holding on to my left arm, pulling me down towards the bed.

Tomoko: Where are you going.

She said flirtatiously as she rubbed her cheek into my arm with her eyes still closed.

(Y/n): I have to go home and run some errands for Mom.

I lied.

Tomoko let go of me loosely.

Tomoko: Aww.....ok...

She said tiredly before yawning, rolling over and going back to sleep. I made sure to pull the covers over her and tuck her in. I kissed her forehead tenderly. I didn't like lying to Tomoko but I couldn't just say " Hey, your sick, you may not be able to make it to the tournament so I'm replacing you." I'm not trying to replace her. I really did want her to feel better in time but just in case she didn't it was a good idea to have a back up. I really wanted to go to the tournament with Tomoko or not at all but it would be good to still win the money for us, even if she didn't get compete. Also, our back up was Hina and I never discussed the possibility of a back up with Tomoko so I don't know how she'd react to the news. I think she would go into yandere mode if she found out I was going to Hina's house but it wasn't like that. Hina honestly just wanted to help, she had always been a friendly person and even if she did invite me over for her own personal vendetta, I'd just leave and tell her that I'm with someone. I didn't like Hina in that way but I did like her name though, mostly because it reminded me of Hina, the character from an anime called Love Hina. I never really liked it but it was an anime I just came across one day.

But I'm not planning on keeping this secret or anything. I'm going to tell Tomoko eventually. Before  left however, I whispered erotic things in her ear, promising I'll make it up to her. It seemed to get her really excited and more eager to get better. I then left feeling very good about myself now that I cleared an miscommunication between Tomoko and I. I was off to Hina's house until I realized I had no idea where she even lived. All this time she's been in the club and I 've never even thought of asking. All club members have each others phone numbers so I text Hina and she sent me back the directions. I decided to jog there. I was trying to get as much exercise in as possible so we'd pass our physical for the tournament.