Chapter 11 ( Matters of the heart and mind)

Reader's P.O.V.

I could have been dead for all I knew. I was just in such a blank sleep. I was the kind of person who didn't really dream of much most of the time and would I did, it would some weird dream that I don't bother remembering. I could sleep for 8 hours on average and still feel tired and restless. In a deep sleep such as this, the entire house could be underwater before I realize it and wake up. Only now do I feel more like a light sleeper. Something was rousing my from sleep. I could feel myself growing conscious again and something didn't feel weird. It felt good weird, not necessarily bad weird but still....

There was a rather moist feeling in my nether regions, as something wet and tender rubbed against it. The pupils completely dilated upon realization of such an intimate event that was taking place. Tomoko had snuck into Tomoki's room like usual only this time she failed to wake me. I'm guessing she wanted to do something a little different and surprising. While this was fun on her part, her brother was still asleep right next to us. I could here Tomoko giggling lowly beneath the covers of my futon. In a panic, I quickly throw the covers over Tomoko, wrapping her inside of it. I could her muffled voice of confusion as I took the time to stand up and pull up my pants.

Tomoko had just loosened herself from the bundle of blankets and looked slightly confused.

Tomoko: What the heck (Y/n)-

I threw my hand over Tomoko's mouth.

(Y/n): Shhhhhhh!!!!

I whispered to her, looking back at Tomoki who was shifting in his bed but did not wake up.

(Y/n): Your brother is right there Tomoko.

I warned but she didn't hear a word I said.

Tomoko: Did you like your surprise (Y/n)? I never knew you could taste so good.

I blushed so intensely that I thought all the blood in my cheeks would build up in them and explode.

(Y/n): You know you don't have to do stuff like that...

I told her with great embarrassment.

Tomoko: I wanted too.

She said with lust in her voice. From all the heat radiating from her, you could almost feel steam rising from her skin. Soon, her hands were wrapped around me again. She pulled me on top of her before wrapping her legs tightly around my waist. Her legs were basically strangling me, squeezing out every last bit of air in my lungs.

(Y/n): Tomoko, we shouldn't be doing this right now.

Tomoko: Did Tomoki say something to you?

She said annoyingly.

(Y/n): Not really but-

Tomoko: Then there's nothing to worry about. You always use a condom so it's fine. I can wait for your seed later on when we're older and have lots of babies.

Tomoko purred as she attempted to kiss me but I placed a finger against her lips.

(Y/n): I'm worried about your mother though. If she finds out what we've been doing behind her back, she'd never trust me again.

Tomoko: I don't care if she finds out. I'm not going to let her stop me from being with you. I'd kill myself....no I'd kill us. We'll die right here and now.

I didn't doubt this statement Tomoko was making at all. I knew she was serious.

(Y/n): I love you Tomoko, you know that but let's not do it tonight.

I couldn't look at Tomoko while I said that. I knew she felt hurt and with her she most likely would take this conversation the wrong way but I couldn't explain anything right now, I'd probably make it worse.

Tomoko: Oh....ok.

Tomoko said as she pulled away from me. She didn't say anything afterwards. Her eyes were covered by her bangs as she turned around and left her brothers room. Now I felt really bad. I sighed lowly to myself before sinking down in my futon. I ran my hands through  my (hair color) locks.

Time skip.......

The next morning, the four of us were having breakfast. There wasn't much chit chat today. Mrs. Kuroki noticed the tension and decided it was best to stay quiet. At least Tomoki is making eye contact with us now. On the other hand, I was avoiding eye contact with Tomoko, not able to face her because of the incident last night. She looked even more cranky and pissed than usual. More than anything she was throwing her brother the most threatening glares.

Tomoko's P.O.V.

Damn it Tomoki. I know he said something to (Y/n) and he's going to tell me what it is before I beat it out of him. He can be so annoying sometimes!

I thought to myself, unaware that  had slammed my fist against the kitchen table so forcefully that I tipped over a glass of orange juice.

(Y/n): O_O.....so.... um.... I'm going to my house for a little while after school.....just thought you guys should know.

This was all (Y/n) said before getting up from the table, putting on his shoes and went out the door. It was quiet for a moment.

Mom:....Wow....I've never noticed how quiet it would be without (Y/n). He's here all the time so he really feels like part of the family now. 

Mom attempted to end the silence but it was only making everything awkward as she rubbed the back of her head with her hand. Everything seemed wrong already. (Y/n) never leaves. He's here like 99% of the time, he basically lives here!!! Maybe he's thinking about leaving me?! No, I'd never allow that. After all, I've been the most ideal girlfriend. I've done every good thing a girlfriend needs to do that the internet says. I won't let him leave me, I'll kill him first! But no, calm down Tomoko, you can't just go jumping to conclusions. Doing that always leads to trouble like in most anime. (Y/n) can't hide anything from me. He'll talk when he feels like it. We're still teenagers that go through things. He probably has a lot on his mind especially with the tournament and all. I'm sure he's fine. I'll just let him think. Yeah, that's it, I'll just give him space and let him think.