"It wasn't meant to be cute." Nick huffed. "You're ruining the mood. I just want to feel you."

"Feel me, then."

"Get naked, then." Nick jerked back. I rolled my eyes before ripping the soaking wet top from off of my skin. I pulled it over my head and let it drop to the ground with a thud. Before him I stood naked.

He raked his eyes up and down my body, from head to toe. His eyes turned darker, a dark, dark shade of blue. He pushed me against the wall again with a punishing force.

"You're too fucking hot." Nick stated. "Where've you been all my life?"

"Australia." I breathed.

"Too fucking far away, that's where." He laid his nose to my neck. His tongue came out to lick the ridge. I gasped. "You're not going back."

"I wouldn't want to." Never again.

"What would you rather?" He pushed his hips forward until I moaned. He was hard in all of the right places. "An Australian geezer, or me?" He ground his hips again my way. He took hold of my chin until my eyes were looking straight in to his.

He dared me with his eyes to say anyone but him. He dared me, he gave me the choice and I would never take it. Not now. He pushed in to me again as a warning.

"You, Nick." I breathed.

"Good. I'd choose you, too." He breathed as he lowered from my neck down my belly and down my thighs.

"Well, I didn't think Australian geezers were really your thing." I stated. I moaned again as he kissed his way back up my body.

"I only have a thing for one person." Nick stated.

"That better be me or you're not getting any sex."

"You know it's you." Nick replied. "Look, my eyes are on you." He looked to me, made me look at him again. "They're not on anybody else."

"Let's keep it that way."

"Pretty hard not to when you're naked."

~

The shops were on nearly every single corner of the village. They were so easy to get to, therefore Nick and I decided to walk.

The sky was clear of any dark clouds, even white ones too. The sun was out in full beam today and the weather was hot. It was the perfect day to get some fresh air, so I was jumping when Nick suggested it.

As we walked down the cobbled streets, Nick took my hand and wrapped his fingers possessively around mine. We kept our hands linked as we walked and I couldn't keep the smile off of my face.

He didn't even let my hand go when we made our way in to the store. He kept us linked, my smile stayed.

"To be honest, I haven't been shopping for a while."

"That's because you live off everyone else." I rolled my eyes his way. "You're eating my dad out of house and home."

"So?" He pouted. I laughed his way and smoothed the wrinkle on his forehead. He pulled my finger down and kissed it before getting too preoccupied with the scented candles in aisle three.