Forgive urself nandini... I will help u... Tmrw morning sharp 4 o' clock i will be waiting for u on the terrace to help u to get urself bck.. I hope u will come..

Saying this he left...

Everyone went to their room to sleep as light had came...

Nandu was trying to sleep bt sleep was far away frm her eyes...

Manik's word " Move On.. Give urself a chance" was roaming in her mind...

Nandu pov:

Kuch samajh nahi aaraahaa ki mujhe kyaa karnaa chaahiye... Dil kuch keh raha hain n dimaag kuch aur... M feeling so helpless... Manik wants me to give myself a chance par kaisey dedu...?? M still not able to move on toh fir kaisey dedu..???

Actually manik vi toh yahi keh raha hain naa i hve not been able to move on... N he want to help me.. Should i let him..?? Kyaa mujhe ek aur maukaa denaaa chaahiye ussey...??

Shall i..??

End of pov

Oh god nandini shamvaalo khudko,.. Jst chuck all ur thoughts.. Kal subah jo vi hogaa so hogaa.. For now let it go

Saying this she composed herself...

Thinking different things she drifted into sleep...

A new morning began...

Nandu woke up at 4.. She got freshed n was looking herself in mirror..

Nandu pov: 

Yeh kyaa kar rahi hu ... M thinking tok hv a restart once again... How will it turn...?? Kyaa hogaa aagey..??? Jo vi hogaa whether happiness or any new pain i will accept it...

End of pov...

Nandu went to terrace ...

Manik was sitting on swing  tuning his guitar...

He saw nandu... A smile crept on his face..

N: Manik tum kyu aaye itni subah terrace par jabki tumhe toh itni jaldi uthney ki aadat vi nahi hain.. Aur waisey vi mainey toh kal kaha vi nahi thaa ki i would come..

M: Par aayi nah...so shall we get started... 

N: Hmmm..!!

M: Okay then lets sit... Saying this he settle himself on floor as veena was on the floor.. He gestured nandini to sit beside him..

Nandu silent sat beside him..

So here u go with veenaa.. Saying this her forwarded her veena.. Nandu hesitantly hold the veena...

She was jst staring the veenaa...

Her trance was broken by manik's voice..." Nandini common on..."

She jst nodded her head in yes..

She put her finger on strings.. 

She closed her eyes... Once again different thoughts came in her mind.. She was remembering how her amms teach her to sing.. How her family use to appreciate her music... How they celebrated when her program/competition goes well... A lone tear escape frm her eyes... Suddenly all the dead faces of her family came in her mind...