Chapter 4

Finally the car started n the journey of delhi for 2 n half hour begins..

Everyone were engrossed on themselves...

Cabir was watching the silent road.. Navya was sleeping wid her daughter pari in her lap.. Mukti ,Alya n Dhruv were also sleeping...

Nandini was listening to the music n was bzy on her phone.. n same wid manik. Both were sitting beside eachother bt were behaving lik e strangers..as if they even don't know each other.. Half n hour passed in this silence .. Nandini phone started to buzz..

Nandini : hello bhai..

Bhai:Choti gaadi pohach gayi naa..

Nandini: yaa bhai don't worry.. Aur wait a minute aap ab tak soye nahi.. wat is this bhai.. mainey kaha thaa aapko rest karne k liye..

Bhai: Meri choti wapas aa rahi hai toh how can I sleep widout meeting her..

Nandu: Aap vi na bhai... Acchha ek kaam karo aap avi so jaao jab mein ghar pohochungi toh I will wake u up..

Bhai:pakka??

Nandu:choti promise..

Bhai: Thik hai fir I will sleep.. u take care.. miss u,luv u  bye..

Nandu: Miss u too n luv u too .. Bye see u soon..

With this she cut the call n was abt to get engrossed on her phone when she notice someone was looking her continuously.. it was manik. He was looking wid her a confused look. She gave him a what look bt manik didn't move his eyes nor he speak smthng..

So nandini speak..  Nandini:What??

Manik: Who was it ?? rishab??

Listening to rishab name nandini eyes became wet bt she control it from falling n  speak ..

Nandini: its none of ur concern. N why do u think should I answer u ha??

Manik: I was asking genuinely.. u don't hv to be rude all the time..

Nandu:Its my wish... N m not telling u to tlk to me n by the way main kisi stranger se baat nahi karti.. Get this straight in ur head..

Saying this she again put her earphone in her ear and closed her eyes..

Here manik was in thoughts.. why was I concerned abt her?? Y did I asked her the question ??  this shouldn't happen.. saying this to himself he also slept...

Half an hour passed n it was when cabir looked behind noticed the most happy sight.. Nandini was sleeping by resting her head over manik shoulder n manik head was over her head.. Cabir eyes were full of tears seeing this sight. He silently prayed for them...

Time passed n their journey was abt to end only 20 minutes were left to reach the blue diamond hotel as fab5 were supposed to be drop there..

Manik phone vibrated.. Due to the continuous vibration nandini's sleep was disturb so she woke up.. the first sight infront of her eyes was of manik. He was sleeping with his mouth open..Nandini was jst admiring him. She couldn't took off her eyes from him. Suddenly she realized their position n she immediately jerk her head frm his shoulder n this sudden jerk disturb his sleep too. He also realized wat must had happened.. there was an awkwardness between them..

...

Finally they reached to the hotel n everyone started to get out..Cabir thanx nandini for helping bt she didn't respond to him...All of them were heading towards the hotel n the driver was helping them to take the luggage..

 Lafzon se jo tha pare
Khaalipan ko jo bhare
Kuchh tto tha tere mere darmiyaan.. (Nandini was looking toward manik n saw him moving far n far frm her. She was remembering his confession..)

Rishte ko kya mod doon
Naata yeh abb tod doon
Ya phir yun hi chhod doon, darmiyaan.. ..(Manik turned behind ..may be took get a last look of nandu bt as soon as he turn she turned her head to next side.. He saw her remembering her confession)

Benaam rishta woh...
Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo
Ho naa.. sake jo bayaandarmiyaan
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh tto tha tere-mere darmiyaan..  (Both of them remember their last meet which aparted them)
Haaye
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh tto tha tere-mere darmiyaan.. (Now manik also turned n started to move. Both of them were hving  tears..)

Finally all of them went inside the hotel n driver came bck he was abt to start the car whe nandu spoke..

Nandu: get out of the car..

Driver: jee??

Nandu: ek baari main sunaai nahi detaa kya.. bahar nikaliye n main car khud drive karlungi . aap taxi sey aajaanaa.

Saying this she sat on driver seat n rush the car in a very high speed..

Meanwhile in hotel everyone settled in their room. Everyone settle themselves in a separate room. Manik rush toward to his room n banged the door..

...

Nandini drive her car to a hill top. She stop her car n came outside. As soon as she came out she became restless.. she feeling really disturb. Maybe coz she faced him once again. Same goes wid manik. He was also feeling totally disturb so to cool down he went to take a cool shower..

...

Here it started to rain outside. Nandini didn't bother to get inside. She was not able to deal wid the situation. She was fully drenched...

Both of them were drenched one wid rain n another wid shower..

Manik was murmuring ,,, kyun nandini kyun aisa kiya tumne. Kyun mera trust toda. Kya kami reh gayi thi mere pyaar mein aur jab tum chali gayi thi toh kyun aaj phir se mere saamne aai kyunnn????

Here nandini was also letting her emotion out.,,, kyun manik kyun  aisa kiya tumne? Kyun bharosaa nahi karpaaye?? Kyaa kami reh gayi thi mere pyaar mein.?? Kyun aaj phir tum mere saamne aaye manik kyunnn????

Finally letting their emotion out they felt bit relaxed..Manik came out of shower n went to balcony for some more relaxation.. meanwhile nandu also sat in the car  n drive towards her home...

Precap: entry of nandini's brother...