Prologue

Prologue

When I was a little girl I thought love had to be soft, delicate, similar to a  flower  but as I grew older I realised it can be as vicious, as explosive and hot as a volcano. Picture yourself as a rock that fell into a volcano eventually after all that pressure you become a diamond and I think that's what happens to me.

 You know before I found him I wasn't really looking.

I mean I had everything I ever wanted but maybe not what I needed. If falling in love was soccer you can always find me on the bench. Frankly I was a Tinkerbell stuck in a world full of Wendy's and I thought maybe that's how it's meant to be, Tink falls for Peter he always chooses Wendy so I cut myself from the vicious cycle.

Well.. Until .

It was an accident. He was an accident but loving him definitely wasn't I didn't want to fall but he pushed me anyway. And for the very first time I was Wendy.. *his Wendy. 

You always think okay i'm ready for whatever comes my way but honestly you're not. When you find your person you've been programmed to think that it's going to be 'all rainbows and butterflies' but it's not. A lot of times it's going to be bad, like really bad but that's okay cause you got someone to walk through the fire with, and that makes it a little more bearable.