Prologue

( All characters and events are only fictional ) 

PROLOGUE

She is my happiness to my loneliness, my light to my darkness and the only person that I treasure the most in this world. But in just a blink of an eye everything has been taken away and now she's gone. I regretted the moment that I am not on her side when she needs me and when she feel lonely. Just like in the past, I am still useless and unable to do anything for her.

But the right time has come, the time that I can be useful and prove myself to her. I will do it right even the cost is as even as my life.

--

(Voices of the characters)

"My Princess you are back." Yes, I am back.

"Is this for real? She's alive?!" What the hell is this? How can she be alive?! She should be died!

"Are you sure that you are really going to do this? We all know that it will never make her happy." I know. Yet, I will do it because this is the only this that I can do for her.

"Don't be insane! You will never been her! No matter what you do to yourself, you will never gain the love that you were longing for." Why? Where did I do wrong? All I want is to be love by the person that I love. If you think that I'm insane. I don't care.

"Stay away from her! She doesn't need you! I will be the one who can protect her not YOU!" This can't be. When I can finally see and touch her. I will never allow it. I will be the one for her.

"I will do it right, I will make everything right. I will not do the same mistake that I made from the past. Now, that she's finally back. No matter what happen I am going to take her back." I know that I can do it right this time that's why I will even make a bargain to devil if that is the last option that I have just to her hands again.

"Enough is enough! I am not her, and I will never been her! Don't you ever compare your old lover to me because we are not the same persons so please if really love me, just love who I am – the person in front of you is not her but me." How can I win to the person that been dead for long? What do you want me to do to have your love?

--

Everyone wants to take her away from me but, I will never allow it. I will never give her to anyone because she is the person that I really treasure the most and I am the only who thinks that she the most precious person in the world. 

"My Princess -- "

Note: That's it for now! I will keep updating the story per week. I hope that you support the new story, also if possible I would like to request for everyone's feedback because it's been a long time since I started to write again. 

Thank you.