1| Bumped

Samia (Aan's Khala) POV
"Aan beta! Come fast! The breakfast is ready."- I announced as I was arranging the breakfast on the dining table.

"Ya Allah Khala! I am so late! My boss is going to fire me today for sure! I am so dead."- Aan said as she was running down the stairs while wearing her shoes.

Ya khudaya! She can be so clumsy at times.

"Dehan se Aan. Be careful while walking down the stairs. You might slip."- I explained her.

"Don't worry Khala. Nothing will happen to me."- She said as she kissed my forehead.

"Acha now, come and have breakfast. And then I also have to leave for NGO."- I said as I walked towards the table.

"No Khala, I'll just take this sandwich and leave. I am too late...go to go....byeeee...!!"- She said taking the sandwich and was leaving through the door when I halted her.

"Aan....Your charts!"- I reminded her, her architecture designs which she forgot on the sofa.

"Ohh...ye bhool jati to ajj pakka Job chali jati. Thankyou Khala. Allah Hafiz."- She picked up the charts from
the sofa and left the house with a smile and tint of worry on her face.

Hamesha late ho jati hai ye larki. I hope this time you reach office on time.

--------------------------------------------
Aan's POV
These busy streets of New York city and then walking down the lane is making me more late for work.
Miss. Hitler is going to kill me if I don't reach on time and submit my designs.

Miss Hitler aka Maam Shabana aka my strict boss. A Pakistani owner of An Architect Company where I work.
A lady good from heart but really strict when it comes to work.
Ofcourse she gotta be strict, afterall she is successfull after alot of harwork and discouraging statements.
She created this umpire all alone after the death of her husband. A single mother, an inspiration for us all.
When nobody supported her, neither her family nor her in-laws, her only support was her 4 year old son.

She once said to me- "Aan...critisism is like polishing a diamond, The more people critisize you or your work, the more you will shine."

Her words inspire me alot, even tough she is after my life sometimes, but still I love working with her and I love my job.

"Ya Allah...."- I was lost in my thoughts when I bumped into somebody and my charts fell down and some papers flew in the air.

--------------------------------------------
Salman's POV
"Catch me if you can"- I sticked my tongue out at my best friend Ali who challenged me to race in these busy streets of New York city till the coffee shop.

"Tu ruk, this time you're not gonna win."- Ali announced while he was way behind me.

"Yeah Right!"- I turned around my face while running and said to him, but when I turned back to face the crowd I bumped into a girl.

I stumbled but she completely lost her balance and was about to fall when I made my hand way at her small back to
help her regain balance.
She was now in mid air in my arms and her eyes completely shut and her hands tightly clunged to my shirt.

I smiled looking at her and for a minute I just completely forgot my surrondings.

My eyes were glued on her face, so simple yet so charming. Not a strand of her hair to be seen on her face because of her hijab.
Her lashes so long and beautiful...her lips...her lips so...