Scorpio Female

I know I have updated in a long and I am sorry I should be posting more information on both the Scorpio male and female. I might add my personal thoughts at the end to help the information taken in, a little less confusing for some. I hope it is benefits those who read.

A Scorpio woman is the sexiest and most mysterious out of the zodiac signs. She is like magnetic force you can't get away from, she is as deep a the sea and, depending n her mood she calm or tempestuous. Scorpio woman's personalities can unbalance and almost every aspect of their life seems to be on one extreme or another. The Scorpio female often feels uncomfortable when something is not right in her world, especially if it is something that could have been able to control. This traits show they will make a great leader, and can keep themselves emotionally stable at most times.

Scorpio women should never be taken lightly. They aren't fluffy or helpless creatures. Due to they direct nature Scorpio women only focus on the fundamental essence of any issue and disregard the superfluous. Clear beginnings and endings are greatly favoured, grey areas/no clear options, decision are disliked in-between the beginning and end. In a Scorpio woman's life she wants things to remain assured, firm and steady, this should be continuous and have consistency. She rather understand everything rather than being confused. This allow her to craft the perfect question(s) to receive the she answers she seeks.

The female Scorpio can be controlling, spontaneous, and sometimes self-destructive. Despite these traits they do hold a deadly beauty to their personalities. They are confident and stubborn; even though life itself may provide obstacles and become tricky the confidence and stubbornness they possess allows them to keep their chin up and continue. However some believe they can be entirely insecure.
Self-confident, resourceful, and strong, Scorpios will be driven to succeed; they will work hard and are willing to sacrifice anything within reason to get to their goals. Scorpio women are also complex and secretive, choosing who they divulge their secrets to carefully. Betraying their trust can be fatal as they will remember all of the bad things that her underlings have done. They she will remember the good as well.

The Scorpio women is ruled by Pluto as well as Mars. Pluto is related to will, and intense passion, and has a reputation for ruthlessness. As god of the underworld Pluto brings the deepest compulsions into the light. Mars being a fiery planet is masculine in action. When strong in the chart it can indicate a volatile temper, and also great courage.

They both indicates how your personality will assert itself, what modes of activity will stimulate your physical energies, and areas of life that must ultimately become transformed as part of the soul's evolution.