Chapter 11- Monsters

After a while of being pushed around with the bag on your head, the terrain under you changes. It's hard, like concrete. Then soft again like the ground of a morning field. Where are you, all around you hear chatter. You can't make out the words but they were probably talking about you.

Suddenly there is a loud voice that booms ahead of you, " SCILENCE!"

Everything goes quiet, you could of heard a pin drop. You were shaking, such a powerful and deadly voice,who could it come from? Your shoved forward once more with your hands tied and the bag in your head. You look left and right, hoping to get a small glimpse through the bag. Nothing.

There are footsteps coming towards you, loud and slow. You start to back up. Then a hand clenches tightly to your shoulder causing pain and stopping your movements. Finally he reaches you and the bag is removed. What you see though, is unexpected and unexplainable.

"Hello dear child, I am Asgore king of monsters" Asgore says with a [waaaaayyyy] softer tone than before.

'He looks kind of like a goat, wait... he is???' As he stands in front of you all you can do is stare. He is wearing a dark purple robe tattered at the ends, with what seems to be splatters of blood as well. You focus on his face again, the long horns, white fluffy fur, peaceful look, with bags under his piercing red eyes. [Basically an emo teddy be-... goat ,>3<,]

"Please child... don't be afraid." He says as he sits on his bloody throne. " We might bite a little." He finished with a slither in his words.

:tiny gore warning:

Quickly the bag is put back onto your head. Frantically looking around you hear shuffling toward you. Suddenly you are punched in the stomach so hard you cough up a bit of blood. You stumble to your knees but are held up by the arm as you get dragged to a cell.

The bag is removed and you are untied. Ten thrown in the cell before you. It's mostly empty, there is a bed and a small covered area with a toilet and sink. You quickly run over to the farthest corner and sit looking out.

Holding your stomach you feel dizzy. There is so much pain, it hurts so bad...
'Why did I listen to Cross... He said he would take me home... This is CLEARLY Not home...'

Sitting in the corner of the cell you start to cry ' I miss Jackie, my family (for once), I-I miss Nightmare. He may of been weird, but he was kind and gentle . It would be way better than here....'

As you sit in the corner crying your brain starts to buzz. Your consciousness starts to slip away. Your crying now just small sniffles. You think of all the things that could happen to you. Most importantly, you thinking wether Nightmare is coming to save you or not. There is no sound as you slowly drift into a slow slumber.