Chapter 3 (A Stange New World)

The Gasters began to walk towards the huge brightly colored structure. It seemed big enough to be some grand hall or mansion but even bigger, they felt like a little dolls compared to this structure. It was all sorts of bright colors red, blue, yellow, etc... and there were large tubes emerging from the sides. It didn't look like any building they had even seen not to mention it was far larger that anything they had even seen. There eyes darted from the structure when they heard loud barking noises coming towards them. A large beast with huge teeth and slobber dripping from its mouth. "RUUUUUUUN!" Swap yelled instinctively grabbing B's sleeve and pulling him along. The Gasters ran as fast as they could but the the beast was catching up quickly.

Y/n's Perspective...
It was a beautiful day so My family decided to all go for a walk in the park, I placed my headphones over my ears and swiped threw my playlist as my mother and father sat on a near by bench and my brothers went off to feed the ducks that floated calmly on our small pond. I smiled happily when I found the desired song. Megalovania, it was my favorite theme song. I had to admit I was a total Undertale fan girl, I especially love AUs. I hummed along with the tune as I took in the sights of the surrounding nature. The trees, the lake, everything was always so bright and colorful this time of the year.

I stopped dead in my tracks though when I looked to the play ground I loved as a child, well a younger child. Someone's dog was darting across the grass towards what looked like.....little people. From what I could see they couldn't be any bigger than my hand. I Must be crazy right? There is no way I'm actually seeing this. My thoughts were broken once the little people noticed the dog. It would surely tear them the shreds! I took off down the path to the small park right towards dog and the small.....whatever they were. Thankfully they managed to get into a safe spot where they dog could not reach them. "Hey! Get out of here, go on shoo!" I yelled pulling the dog away from them. In sighed as the dog ran away. I turned back to the hiding place of the little people. "H-hello, anyone in there?" I asked going down on my knees. I heard little whispers "You don't have to be afraid I'm not going to hurt you" I said hoping that they believed me.

I waited a few seconds.....nothing. I sat there for a bit looking around awkwardly. "U-um hello" a small voice stuttered. A little head popped out from the hole, "hi" i greeted in return. The little man walked out shyly, once I saw him fully I gasped. He looked just like the Gaster from Underswap. Ok now I'm must be insane, I'm literally seeing little Gasters. "I'm Gaster but my friends call me-" he began but I cut him off "Swap?!" I yelled my eyes filled with wonder and amazement. The small Gaster looked just as surprised as me. "How did you know!?" He exclaimed with stars in his eyes. "Omg he's so cute!" I thought to myself. "Um long story...." I stated not really sure how to explain. I looked back to the hole where I saw 4 other heads peaking out. Once they noticed I had seen them they all retreated back into the hole. "Guys it's okay she's cool!" Swap said enthusiastically. "You are cool right?" He asked. "Hm? Oh ya totally cool" I answered cheerfully. Swap ran back into the hole and reemerged with the other 4 Gasters. From my knowledge of AUs they were. UT Gaster, UF Gaster, OT Gaster, and...... hmmmm, I knew who the last Gaster was but I never really learned which AU he was from, but I knew his backstory and I knew him by his nickname Blindy or B right?

"Greetings large one" OT Gaster greeted me. "Hi there" I giggled. "These are my friends Wing-Ding, Fell, Stars, and B!" Swap introduced. "Guys, this is-" he paused. "Oh dear where are my manners I didn't even ask for your name!" He yelled looking up at me. I laughed happily "I'm Y/n, my friends call me N/n" I replied. "Oh! Guys this is Y/n" he corrected himself. "Ya we heard" Fell grumbled.