Chapter 17- Life of the Party

Start from the beginning

As soon as the front door closed, Stanton collapsed onto the sofa, clutching a hand to his chest. "God! She's insane!"

Sandy timidly sat down next to him, nodding in agreement. "Stanty? I'm scared."

He patted his brothers back. "Me too Sandman, me too."

Conner rolled his green eyes. "You get used to it after a while."

"I don't ever want to get used to that girl." Sam chuckled, licking his lips. "She is smoking!"

Sandy looked confused for a minute. "Is she on fire?"

I laughed, moving to sit next to him. He was too cute. "No Sandman, Sammy's just saying that she's pretty."

"Ohhh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three hours later, I was walking back upstairs with a sprite in each hand. Sam and Stanton had gone 'partying', and my parents had taken Sandy to the mall, so the house was unusually quiet.

As I walked back into my room, I saw that Conner had fallen asleep on my bed.

He looked positively adorable, his dark hair unkempt and his mouth slightly open. He was lying on his stomach with his shirt slightly raised, giving me a perfect view of his exposed, sculpted back.

He looked delicious.

I licked my lips, instantly starting to feel horny again. I approached the bed, setting down the sodas on the dresser beside my bed before crawling onto my bed. I straddled my legs over his back, enjoying the feel of his muscled body on my bare thighs. He started to stir as I leaned down to nibble on his neck.

"S?" He instinctively arched his neck to give me better access. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I breathed on his skin, before going back to sucking on the nape of his neck.

"Man that feels good." Me muttered to himself.

I moved my fingers to slowly pull up his shirt, exposing more heavenly perfect skin and muscle. He shivered when my hands reached his shoulders, his shirt almost completely off.

With a sharp tug, I yanked it over his head and threw it onto the ground. I leaned back down to place a kiss under his jaw, moving down to trail my lips across the back of his neck.

"Selena?" He breathed my name, making my heart skip a beat. "Twice in one day?"

I didn't respond, continuing to trail kisses down his back. When I made it to beneath his shoulder blades, he turned around from under me. I whimpered slightly when I couldn't see his back anymore, but was instantly satisfied by the sight of his bare chest.

"Selena! You can't be serious!" He said, trying to get my attention.

"Why not?" I pouted, leaning over to give him a quick peck on the lips.

"We already did this today! Aren't you sore?" He was starting to look concerned.

He was right, I was still a little sore from earlier. But I was craving him more right now, than I crave chocolate when I'm on my period. And I could feel that he was craving me just as much.

"Nope." I lied, starting to shimmy my hips over his abdomen.

He sighed, grabbing my hips to stop their movement. "Fine. If you're sure."

Happily, I resumed my hip movements and crashed my lips to his hungrily. His lips were soft yet firm, and he tasted as heart-breakingly amazing as always. He moaned into my mouth, making me shiver at the sound of it.