As Arnav and Khushi grew up their love for each other did too.

While Arnav turned 18 Khushi grew up to a beautiful girl of 13.Her mind was still of a child while Arnav he has grown up to an adult man himself.Seeing his beautiful Khush everyday instigated his desires for the child girl his Khush was.

Her love for him was just spending time with him and talking and sharing her daily routine but he has grown up and with his teenage hormones it was becoming difficult for him to control himself having her around almost all the time.

But his love wasn't that weak for his Khush.So as to save her from himself and his overpowering desires, he made a decision.

As he completed his inter instead of India he decided to get higher education from abroad which was appreciated by his parents as well.

He needed to get away and keep some distance from her because he didn't want to scare her in this fragile small age of hers. When he will come back after completing his studies. She would be 18 and then he would get engaged to her to make her his officially before taking any step further in their relationship.He decided as he walked upstairs where she has ran after he announced his decision to leave for USA.

She must be crying. He thought swallowing.

He has made the decision to stay away from her for her benefit. How will he live without her cute and innocent talks and antics was another thing altogether for which he don't have any solution as he has to endure it because he love her more than himself..more than anything!

More than his carnal desires!

"Khush?"

"Humse bat mat kariye ap!(Don't talk to me!)" She sniffled facing him while leaning against the railings.

"Kya zarurat hai bahar ja k padhne ki Annar? Ap yahan b toh padh sakte hai na?! Toh phir kyun?(What is the need to go abroad Annar? You can study here too can't you? Then why?)"

"Because I love you!" Came his sincere reply.

"Liar." She wiped her face with the back of her hands.

"I do.That's why I am going."

"Huh?" Her childish mind was too small to understand the meaning behind his words.

"I love you too but I can't live without you." She whined.

"I love you that's why I can stay away." He whispered swallowing a lump.

"When I'll be back.I won't let anything to come between us.Not even my own self. I promise."

She looked at him confused not understanding the innuendo behind his words as her mind was too little and his desires were too big to understand.

He took her small hand in his strong large ones and dropped a kiss at the back of her hand.

She smiled. Her cheeks turned pink.

Her smile vanished as he came more closer with something in his eyes which scared her as well as it thrilled her.

"Ann..ar.." She stammered as he leaned in and pressed his lips to her soft cheeks one by one.