36.

Without communication, there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there is no reason to continue.

- Dahyun -

"Let me see Tzuyu!" Sana eonni yelled at her room, still crying, still growling, the pain is growing. We keep her accompanied on our room for almost 5 days. We don't want to do it but we have to. We need to do that. I hate myself for treating her like that.

"Sana eonni, please" I begged but she continue crying. How can I do this? I look at the girls and they just sigh. It's also hard for them to keep Sana eonni in here.

"Why won't you let me see her?" She yelled. I close my eyes from the sight. She's really devastated, depressed and wrecked.

"I don't want you to get hurt." I answered while looking down.

She keeps crying. She's in mess but i Couldn't do anything. I can't do anything. We can't do anything.

"I let you in! I fucking let you in and you completely destroyed me! Tzuyu!" She cried out. I went out of the room together with the other girls. We can't stand seeing her on her own missery.

I went to our room and saw Chewey, looking at me.

"Happy?" I ask her in disgust. She's fucking killing Sana eonni!

"Absolutely not" she whispered, enough for me to hear what she's saying.

"Then why are you doing this!" I yelled and grab her collar. She's fucking annoying right now.

"Everything will end tomorrow" She said and I pushed her to the bed. I don't know what is the twin thinking right now but I'll fucking trust them but if they lie to me, I will definitely kill them with my own bare hands for hurting Sana eonni.

The door opened and revealed a exhausted Nayeon and Jeongyeon eonni.

"Dahyun! Chewey! Sana run away!" They both yelled. What the fuck!

"What happened!" Chewey asked them but they just remain silent.

"I know where she is right now. " I said and run off.

I know a place where I can find here.

______

-Sana-

I wish that I had never meet YOU.
Then there would be no need to impress you.
No need to want you.
No need for loving you.
No need for crying over you.
No need for heartbreaks.
No need for pain or tears.
No need for forgotten promises.
No need for rejected hugs.
No need for crying myself to sleep.
No need for acting like you care.
No need  for everything you've done  to make me feel absolutely NOTHING.

Why you have to do that? Why you didn't care at all? Why do you say you love me and you'll hurt me like this.

What did i do to deserve this?

I thought you love me.

You said you love me.

But why did you do that?

Why you didn't explain at all?

Why you're giving me a hopeless trust.

I went to the place where I can find myself in peace. A place where I can be me. A place where I can let myself cry out from too much pain. A place where there is only me. I rlll

The place where Dark and I always talk. I hope he's there. I hope he is there even though I couldn't come last sunday. Please let him be there. I badly need him. I want to see him. He is the only person who can't lie to me. He is the only person I can trust right now.