Review and Synopsis

New readers it will be good if you read the first 25 chapters beforw reading this so you can catch up. This chapter will show / explain / define / distinguish / reveal who is Chewey and who is Tzuyu. Again, before reading this, read the first 25 chapters.

For those who already read the back chapter, you can eventually catch up who is who. Weird right? Synopsis in the middle of the story? Well, this is how it goes.

Chapter 1

- It's actually Zhou TZUYU that time but As you read on the first chapter, the maids, guards and driver address her name as Zhou Chewey? Not only that, she even introduce herself as Zhou Chewey. Here is the catch, All of them don't actually know that Zhou Tzuyu exist because according to the background of the family Tzuyu died when she was 7 years old together with her dad. Little did they know that she's alive. *Note: The reason behind this will be revealed on the next chapters in the story*

- Base on the conversation Tzuyu's mom did not address her name or even called her Chewey right? It's because she knows who is in front of her. *Note: It's one of my way to keep Tzuyu's identity on the story.

Chapter 2

-It's still Tzuyu on this chapter. The girl who is cold and even ignore the students of Iljin faction. On this chapter, Sana saw Tzuyu sleeping on the bench in the rooftop. Tzuyu really got in trouble on this chapter.

"KIM SANA"

Sana is the cousin of  Kim Taehyung or V and Kim Mark.There is actually a reason why her first name is Kim. You will eventually figure it out on the next chapters.

Chapter 3

- It's still Tzuyu on this chapter. There is a part where Rapmon/Namjoon her half brother called her Chewey? It's because the Iljin faction know that her name is Chewey and not Tzuyu. He knows who exactly the person in front of her but he needs to act like he doesn't know her at all and the fact that no one must know that they are related.

-Tzuyu mom called her Chewey on this part. There is a reason behind that. Someone is listening to them and she had to hide the fact that it's Tzuyu who is talking rather she needs to shoute Zhou Chewey. *Eager to know the real reason? Just sit back and relax. I'll reveal it soon.

Chapter 4

-It's still Tzuyu and actually I give a clue/hint to you. Re-read this chapter and you will see that I used (-Tzuyu-) and not (-Chewey-) on the point of view but apparently no one noticed. Hahaha.

-Chaeyoung called her Chewey in front of Sana, Mina and Momo. Actually she knows Tzuyu's secret. Of course she's her cousin.

Chapter 5-8

-you must be thinking who is in the chapters? It's actually Tzuyu all the time. This is the parts where Sana is planning to play with Tzuyu. This is also the chapters where she found out that Tzuyu has PSTD.

Chapter 9

On this chapter, it's  Chewey who appeared. Chewey found out about Sana trying to play with her twin sister, Tzuyu. Mina actually told her. Mina is Chewey's friend, a family friend. Mina knows what Zhou family secret. So Chewey made a move to switch with Tzuyu. This is the part where she stop in front of Sana and flirt with her. She even smirked at Sana. Eventually, Chaeyoung found out that it's not Tzuyu who is with her but it's Chewey. She knows her cousi. Their attitude and everything.