9.

"Chewey, aren't you going to stop Sana?" How many times do I have to hear that question from her?

"Chaeng, I won't stop her and besides I don't care at all. She can't win over me" I explained and continue walking to our next room.

"She's already winning over you." She replied. I stopped and look directly to her eyes.

"Trust me on this." I said and she finally gave up.

"But what if she do something to you?"

"Chaeng?"

"Fine. Fine! I trust you!" I smiled. I continue walking. What ever Sana is planning she can't win over me. I know her more than anyone else in this school.  I already did a background check about them and I found out what kind of person they are. I'll make sure she lose to me no matter what.

We entered the room and all of them is looking at us again. So stupid behavior.

"Seems like you are popular in this school Chew." I elbowed her.

"Shut up Chaeng." I continue walking to my seat and ignore their presence. I walk pass to Sana who is staring at me. I walk back and stopped right in front of her. A small smile form in my lips... Her body is frozen.

"Enjoying the view?" I said and smirked.

"W-what?"  I lean closer to her.

"I told you, you're digging your own grave." I smirk and left her hanging. She's trying me? Then might as well play with her games.

I took my seat and everyone is looking at me again. I feel Chaeng slap my shoulder.

"What was that for?" She asked and glared at me.

"Playing with fire?" I innocently answered her question.

"Did you perhaps.." her eyes widened. I smirked.

"It's alright Chaeng. Trust me." I pat her head. I glance at my dorm mates who is looking at me with surprise.

"What?" I asked.

"I-is that you Chewey?" Nayeon asked. I laughed at her question.

"Of course it's me." I answered. The prof finally arrived so our conversation was cut.

This is so exciting.

___

"Sana, you okay?" Mina whispered to me but i didn't move.

"I guess she's not Mina. Let her digest first." Momo giggled of that thought.

What the hell just happened? Did I just saw her smile and smirked right in front of me?

"Did you saw what I saw awhile ago?" I muttered. Still hypnotized. Shit! Those smirk!

"Actually all of us and she's damn hot!" Momo exclaimed.

"She's my type." Mina replied.

"BACK OFF" I said. I froze when I realized that I shouted. Shit.

"The three of you detention NOW!" The whole class laugh. I look at Chewey but she's sleeping. She's sleeping but the teacher didn't bother her?

"Hey Miss Bae, isn't it unfair that Chewey is sleeping in your class and yet it's okay with you?" I face our instructor.

"Sana let's go." I heard Momo but I ignore what she said and pointed at Chewey who is still sleeping.

"Even if she don't listen to my class she still get a high grade. Detebtion now!" I glance at Chewey and she's smirking again. What the actual fuck! I will really get back at her!